Lawn Mower Traffic School

had a friend that owned a roofing company, he hires a guy, the guy was just out of prison for multiple DWI's.

he gets a ride to work everyday, a great roofer.

He calls Don one Saturday night from the County Lockup, he'd run out of beer so he took his riding lawn mower to the liquor store.

He went back to prison for driving his lawn mower on the highway while intoxicated. He blew a .25

he took it down a state highway, speed limit 55, at night with no headlights.

he might be in prison but that has probably kept him alive, just saying.

meth head's that are hall of fame drinkers live longer in prison than when driving lawn mowers down state highways at night without headlights

meth head's that are hall of fame drinkers

Yes, I met one.  A 'former meth head' that had spent time in prison that I met at a technical training session once.  He spent every night getting drunk.  One morning he showed up late.  His excuse ?  He showed us the two lost front teeth.  He'd gotten so drunk he fell down on the coffee table in his suite and broke them out.  Woke up in the morning that way.

Also, just cause, I wrote a news article on the NS forum if anyone wants to take a peak: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=20878837#p20878837

"everyone knows that Gameplayers are in fact Roleplayers whether they like it, know it, or not. "

Lol....yes.

Conjugating the reality within both gameplay and roleplay is something many can't handle.....hmmmm yes.....rather like Quantum mechanics.  The rules by which they work may be different, but it's all the same universe.