Hello from Ricochet

Ricochet

Hello there and welcome! I hope to get to know you in the future and look forward to exploring the new forum at the same time. I believe I've seen you posting on the RMB but is this your first time signing up for a TWP forum at all or merely the new one if I may ask?

As an alternative to beer and dancing girls, I offer fruit tea and books on gender theory. :P I appreciate that probably isn't the best thing I could offer to make a good first impression.

Gotta love those Europeans!

Oh goody, somebody that acknowledges our superiority. After all, we didn't collectively win the Nobel peace prize for nothing! * quietly sweeps arms dealing, World War I/II, and centuries of oppression under the rug*

Hello there and welcome! I hope to get to know you in the future and look forward to exploring the new forum at the same time. I believe I've seen you posting on the RMB but is this your first time signing up for a TWP forum at all or merely the new one if I may ask?

Actually, I arrived in TWP right about the time that you guys made the new forum; so, no, this is my first time signing up on the forums altogether.

Actually, I arrived in TWP right about the time that you guys made the new forum; so, no, this is my first time signing up on the forums altogether.

Oh I see, it’s been several years since I was here too so we’ll be getting familiar with things at the same time. Good luck with it and hope you truly enjoy it here. If I can somehow help you with anything at all then don't hesitate to ask. ^_^