Initial start up changes?

When I filled out the starting pages, some of the choices were not relevant to my Nation. How do we get more choices and how are they graded to determine starting size etc.

It seems to me that the range of choices is slanted towards the left, i.e., in that there are more choices/questions with a liberal slant than a conservative slant and most of the questions/choices have no far right wing choices at all? In addition, there are no questions that grade a Nations "Morality" which would also affect crime and other stats as well.

I would suggest that each category of choice be a range of choices with nine answers, with the middle one neutral and four choices on either side that get more liberal on the left side and more conservative on the right side, the farther from the middle you go? Each division/answer would be weighted to affect your Nation along Historical curves and future growth would be modeled on those same historical curves.

Finally, I need to know where to post part of my Nation's back-story?

Welcome to NationStates.  It's a satirical game, don't take it RL seriously.  Also, this forum is for the community of players in The West Pacific region of NationStates, any technical suggestion to the game need to be addressed to the NationState ingame forum. The available choices upon creation of a new nation have been unchanged for about 11 years.  Whether one likes them or not, they are what they are.

Your nation will change as you make decision on issues, and your population grows at a set rate that cannot be changed or effected.

You have your nation's Factbook and Dispatches for posting your nation's back-story.

Good luck !