"Member" Group

Pestarzt

As I understand it, there's not meant to be any difference between them in terms of privileges. The only difference is that only concillium members can vote in concillium matters. For that matter, its up to the speaker to keep note of who is eligible to vote.

A separate masking might make his job easier however, as it might restrict non concillium members from posting there, though that also seems somewhat restrictive. It also creates more admin work, especially given membership constantly changes, and people would need to be masked to simply post.

Arch is correct, there is no difference in permissions/access, and voting rights are managed by the Speaker.

We could create a separate usergroup, but being there is no difference in masking, it's nothing more than cosmetic, and added work for Admins. I don't reject the idea out of hand, but I feel a case needs to be made to show it as a worthwhile addition to the admin workload. I'd hate to see Concillium members waiting for long to get masked in order to participate.