Arifiyyah's New Flag Inauguration Day

Iqbal, an ordinary man with a very simple life, lives in a rented house on the outskirts of Kota Kemunting. He only works as a waiter in a fast food restaurant. However, today is a big day for him. The alarm clock showed 9:00 in the morning, "oh, I woke up an hour late! I have to hurry!" He then quickly got ready, then put on a batik shirt specially ordered for the day, and put on the traditional shemagh on his head.

Meanwhile at Arifiyyah Royal Palace, a car branded AA Perdana is already available in front of the palace building. "Are you sure the man can be trusted to bring the flag to the ceremony? Why don't you ask the army or the police to guard it? Or my lord yourself?" Tok Mat, a personal assistant and holder of the Sultan's stamp, doubted the man. "Of course I believe in him. He is the most worthy to carry the flag, because he designed it," said the Sultan. Let's go to Pahlawan Stadium now, don't let the people wait too long,He continued.

The journey from Kota Kemunting to Medina Arif city center takes about 30 minutes. However, the motorcycle that Iqbal was riding suddenly stopped. He picked up the motor then checked every part. "How can my tire leak? When did it step on a sharp object? I haven't seen a vehicle on this highway. The petrol station is far away", Iqbal complained. He sat by his motorbike while tightly hugging a box containing the new flag of his country. The clock showed 9.25am, he had already promised the Sultan that he would be at Pahlawan Stadium at exactly 10am. After almost 20 minutes of waiting, a military truck was seen approaching him and stopped. "What's your problem?" asked the driver. "My motorcycle tire suddenly went flat, I don't have a spare tire. I need to go to Pahlawan Stadium", said Iqbal. Luckily the truck happened to be on its way to Pahlawan Square. Then, the soldiers in the lorry helped Iqbal lift his motorcycle into the lorry, then Iqbal rode the lorry to Pahlawan Stadium.

Sultan Arif arrived at the Pahlawan stadium at exactly 9.50 in the morning, it looked like many people from Arifiyyah had already arrived there. "How many people do you think are here now?" "According to the secretariat, the stadium is already full of 60,000 visitors, mixed with outside attendees, maybe 80,000 attendees." Sultan Arif and Tok Mat chit-chatting while walking toward the VIP stage. United Adaikes Ambassador to Arifiyyah, Mia Bourke and Consul General Banda Baru, Ladislao Barton were also present at the event. "Welcome Mrs. Bourke and Mr. Barton, thank you for coming. Give my regards to Mr. President." Sultan welcomes his guests. "Thank you Your Honour, we hope this will further improve bilateral relations between our countries, said Mia Bourke with a smile. It was exactly 10am, but there was still no sign of Iqbal at the Pahlawan stadium. "I had doubts from the beginning about the young man," said Tok Mat.

Suddenly,a group of soldiers marched into the stadium,with a man carrying a bix in the middle. The soldiers then make a path for Iqbal towards the stage. Iqbal nervously bring the box to the Sultan. "Apologies,Your Honour. I'm five minutes late." "Don't worry,at least you arrived",said Sultan with a small laugh. Then, Sultan Arif walk towards the 30 meter height pole. He open the box then tied up the flag with the help of few soldiers. After that,the flag was raised accompanied by Arifiyyah's national anthem, Majulah Negaraku

Sultan Arif now ready for the speech.

"Greetings,All Arifians! On this day, we all witnessed a historic event, the exchange of national flags Arifiyyah Darul Fikr. All of you, whether in the audience at Mahoun Stadium or watching on gadgets at home, are witnesses. This exchange of flags is in line with my desire to set new goals for the country and the King, which is to build a developed and fair empire for all, build the people's nationalistic spirit and identity, and govern the country with excellence. This change of flag is not because I don't like the old flag, nor do I have a grudge against my ancestors, but I want a better change in the country. Taking into account the issue of national identity that is fading among the people, beta took steps to change the flag as a first step, and will be followed up with policies for later. This flag will be the symbol of the unity of the people of Arifiyyah under my auspices, from all eight states in Arifiyyah. Unite my people!" Thank you. The passionate speech was met with thousands of claps and cheers.

20230624_192544_0000.png.3f6da436ec695c22fede07cb701159e1.png