The Best 2013

punkdaddy

Who is the best NationStates player?

I have a survey running and you can participate by clicking here

The survey will last until the end of the month. I have about 20 responses thus far ad would love to get to around 50. 

Here is my original post on the NS forums

So - this is all about Gameplayers. 

I am looking for 10 names. 10 Names of people who you believe are the best Gameplayers right now. Here are the rules:

You can vote as many times as you like.
Caveat - when you submit the names on your list you must include a link to your nation.
That nation must have a population of 500 million. Minimum. 
You also must include your home region. You do not need to be in that region at the time, but must include the name of the region you consider home.

The reason for inclusion of the home region is that I would like to tally how many votes come from where. Today is July 9th. I'm going to keep this open until the end of the month. 

Part of this is a test, I'd like to see if there's interest in such surveys for one and two, I hope that it is simple enough that many people will participate. Make no mistake, this is a popularity contest and so has not statistical relevance. If this is successful, I plan to do it again in 2014. If it's not, well it's not.

Here's the link to the survey:

EDIT: You can only take my word for this, but I set up the survey not to save IP addresses. I'm not interested in your IP address. There is a setting to only allow one response per computer, but I'm hoping people will stay within the rules.

I took the survey, and I really wasn't sure who to list :P  So no reason everyone else shouldn't toss in some names.

I know that if I'd have listed ten names a month ago, it would have been an entirely different list.