Tales of SIC: Released and Redacted

1850667220_ZoranianIntelligence.thumb.png.2c408c3459103b5ca0e1a2946476e7ec.png

Operation starting date: 25.12.1305

Agent Number: 2578349987

Assignment: Infiltration of “OT”

Assignment status: Active

Date: 25.12.1305

Agent 2578349987 reporting from the bunker at 35°24'15"S, 17°E 10'30"infiltration has commenced. My application as a professor at the Cangham University was accepted last week. Today was my first day of work and I was introduced to the members of the faculty under my persona Professor Agustin Normalor . The faculty was, as reported, a group of well educated individuals who have degrees in different areas of what they call “hard sciences”. When I went into the headmaster’s office I did not notice anything of interest when I took a glance around the room. As to go along with my persona, I had to teach astrophysics classes to freshmen at the university. It was frustrating as many of them were not paying attention, but when I looked at the list of students, I saw a name that was of interest, ........ ......., the daughter of the head of the Ministry of Technology. I will see if I can get closer to her to see if I can learn more information on the potential rocket engine that is being developed here. However, today I was not able to be given my key card to access the research lab here at the university but I have seen where the entrance to the lab is. That is my report for today, I will report again when I am able.

Approved for release 12.5.1420

1443540786_ZoranianIntelligence.thumb.png.51c8fabc935263cd309499e48da9fed8.png

Date: 30.12.1305

Agent 2578349987 reporting from the bunker at  35°24'15"S, 17°E 10'30", everything is proceeding as planned. I have explored the research lab in my time since the last report and have yet to find the plans for the rumored rocket engine being developed. However, I have found other things of interest such as a device that seems to be able to lower the temperature in a room, seems like something that would be useful in Zoran, and some sort of communication device that uses microwaves to broadcast a message over a large area. I was able to acquire the blueprints for these technologies. I shall hand them off to the next agent that I meet.

Since my last report, I have been successful in gaining the trust of ........ ....... and I have learned a few things of interest. The head of the Ministry of Technology has been growing a bit paranoid over what she quoted as “unfortunate occurrences” in a program he refers to Project Comet. She did not know what this project was but she has said she has been concerned over the health of her father. I theorize that the man is suffering from high blood pressure which could lead to a heart attack, his death could put what we are searching for at risk as his successor might scrap the project. This motivates me to work with haste and to try and find the blueprints as fast as possible.

But there is one last piece of information that is of concern. There is a “professor” here by the name of “Tatiana Mortuain” who has taken an interest in me, but not in the romantic sense. I suspect that my cover is at risk of being blown should she persist her interest. I am led to believe that she might either be an agent from another nation or an agent of the OTIA who is assigned to counterintelligence. If her interests persist or if I find any signs that she is working in counterintelligence I will have to take her out of the picture. I hope it will not come to that but I shall do what I must. I shall report back when I can.

Approved for release 14.5.1420

• Zoran changed the title to Tales of SIC: Released and Redacted

1242687818_ZoranianIntelligence.thumb.png.1be63f3a44bd707c985479a329536002.png

(OOC note: you can read the blacked out bits by dragging your mouse over it as though  you were going to try and copy the text and you will be able to read it, please enjoy)

Assignment status: Completed

Date: 10.1.1306

Agent 2578349987 reporting from the bunker at  35°24'15"S, 17°E 10'30", there have been a few complications but I am pleased to report that the mission is complete. After days of looking through the research lab I finally managed to find the plans for the rocket engine. However, these are plans and nothing more. The technology needed to even create a prototype will come about years from now. But now with these plans we can distribute it to companies and engineers so they can begin to create the plans needed to create it in the future. But the complications I mentioned earlier involved the “professor” I mentioned in my last report. It turns out she was a member of the OTIS who was conducting counterintelligence operations in the university. I found this out by searching her desk in her office when she was in a meeting with the headmaster and found orders from the OTIS to her. Since I discovered that she was a threat, I followed her home to find out where she lived so I could sit and wait for her to arrive home so I could eliminate her. On January 3, I took a sick day and waited until she left her home so I could break in. I picked the lock and checked for traps or alarms before I entered. When I entered I closed all the blinds and turned off all the lights that were left on, sat in an armchair with my Plat M1300(Zoranian equivalent of Colt M1900) trained at the door, waiting for her arrival. When she arrived home, I heard another voice besides her own outside, it was a male voice. I had not anticipated this but I improvised with ease. When they opened the door, I saw Agent Mortuain enter with a man in tow. I didn’t hesitate when the lights were turned on and open fired putting a bullet in between the eyes of Agent Mortuain and put four bullets into the chest of the man behind her. I then fled the scene without leaving anything that could be traced back to me as I have been trained to do.

There was a second complication but it is more of something that is of concern to the safety of Zoranians. I did some digging into the Project Comet that the daughter of the head of the Ministry of Technology mentioned and it is intriguing yet concerning. The project is that of a weaponized plane, not like the ones we have at home. This actually has an engine and some ability to fly for a lot longer. But apparently, there was recently a crash that took the life of a test pilot. While this is of no active concern closely I would advise we invest in something similar to ensure the protection of all Zoranians. I copied down the project blueprints and plans and intend to bring them with me when I return home. I have already prepared my faked death to ensure that I can leave without people searching for me at the university. I shall return home soon.

Approved for release 15.5.1420

• 2 weeks later...

404366693_ZoranianIntelligence.thumb.png.490ea541823a0cd03a9c637e8ab7c140.png

Operation starting date: 14.3.1302

(OOC note: you can read the blacked out bits by dragging your mouse over it as though you were going to try and copy the text and you will be able to read it, please enjoy)

Agent Number: 0

Assignment: Military Infiltration of Varanius

Date: 14.3.1302

Agent Inola Ani’-Wah’, AKA Agent 0, reporting in. I have begun my infiltration of the Varanian Military. In my time here I hope to be able to report not only the numbers of the different branches of the Varanian military but also troop movement, military plans, training regiment, people of interest, and anything of interest to Zoran.

I have taken the identity of Sgt. Pepper Weaver, I had to dispose of him in order to assume his identity and did so without issue. I followed him to a bar where he frequents daily. I pretended to be a drunk man and when he wasn’t looking I pretended to trip and fall onto him and injected 105 mg of experimental substance #612 AKA SUX. While I know that SIC R&D have been working in secret with Yeunatas Pharmaceuticals to develop this and that it hasn’t been perfected or released to the public, I was approved by Director Hinala to be able to use it before I left for my mission. While I know my access to certain information will be limited as a sergeant, it is easier to take the position of a sergeant than a higher ranking officer.

This is the end of my report for now, I will report back when I am able. Before I sign off, I would like to request that should anything happen to me during the mission to let my wife know about my career but to keep it a secret from my son, I do not wish for the young developing citizen to know while they are still so young and innocent. Agent 0 signing off.

• 4 weeks later...

936090631_ZoranianIntelligence.thumb.png.c4731f7fd8f0be79f790cdd235cfdfbc.png

Date: 18.3.1302

Agent Inola Ani’-Wah’, AKA Agent 0, reporting in. Getting access to information about the Varanian military is harder than I thought. What I have found is that the information on their military is very secretive, numbers are only given to the highest ranking members of the military. Troop movement is also kept secret among higher ranking officers. I will have to resort to listening into their meetings and breaking into their offices to retrieve files to get the information I am looking for.

Since I am a Sergeant, what I can do is limited, but I already have my eyes on a captain who would be able to have access to the information I am looking for. I have seen Captain Carlson in meetings with high ranking generals and due to reaching his rank he is a trusted member of the army, meaning he might be a good target. I will report back when I can, Agent 0 out.

• 2 weeks later...

Assignment status: Complete

Date: 22.3.1302

Agent Inola Ani’-Wah’, AKA Agent 0, reporting in. I was able to break into the office of Captain Carlson by picking the lock to his office door while most people were off duty. Looking through his files I found the numbers of the different branches of the Varanian military.* However, the reason why I haven’t reported this sooner is because Captain Carlson noticed that someone had unlocked his office and so there was an investigation to try and find out who broke into the office. Luckily I was able to deflect any suspicious off of me and onto a poor innocent cadet who joined a few weeks ago. I was able to hide the files I stole off base in the safehouse I have been staying in since I arrived here in Varanius. With this report you shall find the details of the military. My mission has been complete, I shall gather everything in the safe house, as well as my personal belongings, before extraction to prevent discovery of the SIC ever being present in Varanius. I also shall bring the uniform with me so the SIC Disguise Sector so they can develop realistic disguises for any other agents who have to infiltrate the Varanian military. Agent 0 signing off.

*Details of the Varanian military in 1302 has not been included in this report