Economic uncertainty in the Republik.

Hallo in my nation it had a decent economy and it was ok ( 67/100 ) and through the time it has tanked. And i dont know what to do im not getting any legislation on the economy which to me is my priority then education. Yet every issue i recieve is a BS non-important issue. And any issue i get want me to increase my government which i DONT WANT. Also my taxes are going up after i just cut them. Is there ANY way i cant get legislation on econmics also it stated im anti-business and im no where near that.

Just keep on answering issues until one that affects your economy comes up.

The problem with issues is that a seemingly simple course of action can lead to enormous repercussions that affect every aspect of your nation. Something that you didn't intend has happened anyway and there is no way to change it.

Traditionally, issues that can affect your economy have a businessman that says something along the lines of "Privatise [x] for the benefit of the country!" or "The government has no rights interfering business in [x], there need to be less regulations regarding business!"

Look out for issues like that.

IH

The issues also interact in a variety of ways sometimes.  A decision on a social issue can require an increase in taxes that lowers you economy. 

There is a pool of issues, and they will come up randomly and eventually repeat the same issues.

I enjoyed it when All Good People was an Anarchy.  But the World Assembly passes these resolutions and next thing you know, I was a Civil Rights Lovefest.

Now today with just two issues, I became a Left-leaning College State.   I now have referendums for everything, but no elections for office. *chuckles*