Flag Contest!

The most basic and most effective starting point for making flags is at here.

If you want to take it to level 2. edit your flag after it's made in Microsoft paint.

The level after that, level 3, is made by downloading paint.net and carefully cleaning up images off the internet to insert into your work.

prole_confederation__ns__by_tevo77777-da

This is an advanced level 3 flag, which required careful use of a wand tool to remove everything around the hands, and careful layering to make sure everything linked up. Fitting the pentagon in the circle was hard, making sure the pentagon was half-way decent was hard. Overall, a very advanced flag for what it is.

Flag Contest

We have three different levels in this contest, level one, two and three. That means you can produce the best flag period, the best flag without using paint.net, or even the best flag out of just the flag-making software.

There is also two other categories for each time. We have the Brotherhood category and the Beauty category. The first one is the flag that reminds one of well, brother or sisterhood, just general alliances and bonds in general. The Beauty category is about sheer looks, with practicality out the window.

Everyone can vote in this contest for which flag wins which part of the contest and my vote merely is 33% of the vote, down from the righteous 50% it show

LEVEL ONE FLAGS!

Flag.png

Willania Imperium, beauty

Flos Regina.png

Serrus, Beauty

LEVEL THREE FLAGS!

No Roo Flag.jpg

Davelands, Comradery

dabs3.jpgI started in Level one by using the flag designer we all know and love. I exported it via GIMP etc etc. I went into level two when I opened MSPaint and copied the bird onto both sides, and shaped out the middle banner. I dipped my feet in level three when I used paint.net (which I had already ^.^) to cut out the swords from another flag I had. I then resized it and flattened it into a jpeg, for no reason whatsoever. I then went back to MSPaint to add the quote which means "The Love and Liberty" because I felt the flag looked kind of bland, and the only other thing I would've done would be to add a third bird, but that would've made it look much worse than it did.

I'm not really sure what category it's in. I kind of thought along the lines of comradery initially because of the two birds and the swords locked together, but now I'm not sure it fits in that area, or any of these categories for that matter. I basically made a flag for the fun of it and to join the contest anyway, but if I have to join an "area", it'll be the comradery one I guess.

*This is the second time writing this because Google Chrome died the first time so sorry if it's not as well written*

54 minutes ago, Serrus said:

MS Paint's last brush (First row, third down) is great for simulating calligraphy!

Also Flos Regina means "Flower Queen." :)

Flos Regina.png

Level 2, Beauty, Most Effective, or Comradery area? Which one are you competing in? 

2 hours ago, Willania Imperium said:

Here is my flag. It's only on Level 2, so don't be too hard on it. It's supposed to be my NS flag during the times of its early foundlings (100 BCE - ACE 500)

58f7ec4c03089_WillaniaImperium(EarlyFoundings).thumb.png.6440927351091b69f88dce8d8b79214f.png

Same category, same question.

Since you said we could have multiple submissions per category, here are mine:

Beauty

Brotherhood: