Now Hiring, All Interior Positions

Westwind

Help-Wanted.jpg

We need someone interested and willing to take on the responsibilities of the Interior of The West Pacific. 

What do you have to do ? 

Well....much of that is up to you.  Bring your vision and interests with you to build and maintain an active TWP Culture here on the forums, while connecting with the players of the region and our friends around NationStates. 

Some things that are often consider activities of the Interior:  Maintaining/starting Forum game threads, Maintaining/starting RP's, Hosting events for TWP such as a Film Festival or Spring Ball or TWP Olympics, encouraging ingame players to join the forum community, mentoring new players.....those are just some examples.

Do you get a shiny title ?

Of course !  What kind of title do you want ?  Minster of Interior ?  Interior Affairs Officer ?  Grand Poobah of Interior ?  Like 'Domestic' instead of Interior ?  Master of the Domestic TWP Universe ?  You can make of it what you'd like.  Style yourself how you'd like.

Did you hear about recruitment ?

Yes, The West Pacific is a Feeder, always supplied with new nations right ?  True, but the new Telegram system API is being used to automate recruitment via scripting.  It's a slow process, but it works.  Regions that are using the scripts are growing at a steady pace, and I am noticing a slow decline in the number of WA nations in TWP.  It wouldn't hurt Feeders to take efforts to engage new nations as much as the UCR recruiters do.

Someone with the inspiration to do something like this in a Feeder, might provide a new competitlve dynamic in interregional politics.  The thought of 'telegram wars' hasn't gone away.

Do you have questions ?

Then ask !

Do I have to do all that ?

No, and I suggest no one overload themselves by taking on too much at once.  And this is really not a one person job (although some may manage).  Two or more can share the load more easily.  One could manage RP, while another moderates games....another manages inregion recruitment....another hosts events....and so on.

What now ?

If your interested, post (or pm) your resume and tell us what you'd like to do.  Experience is not required, but it is helpful.

I want no 'official' roles that means I'm in direct charge of something, but I'd be more than glad to be part of a team or some sort of 'Junior Minister' role like there is in Europeia. Anything that means I can help in any way.

(Feel free to reject me for not being a true West Pacifican, etc. ETA: Or for having no experience.)

Go on then, I'll throw my name in for Interior.

Résumé:

Founded a region (mildly successful but shut it down) where I ran everything

Frequent RMB poster in TWP and Mordor

Current Deputy of Culture in Mordor (events included) (counts as experience?)

What I'd like to do:

1) Get some games going on forums with prizes.

2) Open a debate section

3) Increase forum membership and activity

4) Work with Foreign Affairs to create some interregional events

So, who else has entered?