I assume this is where you start the introduction threads I guess.

I figured I have been a member of every Feeder|Sinker in some way other than TWP. So what's up and how do I get in on all this power action? :P

My world assembly nation is not open at the moment, being Delegate and all, otherwise I'd take the field commander job. I'll take the FA job but I tend to prefer internal affairs. Whatever is nice.

*chuckles*  I've been asking, but no one seems to notice.

...WPAF! (The West Pacific Armed Forces) are now accepting applications for soldiers and field commanders. Experienced and Inexperienced are both welcome

The FA Deputy though is a new thought.  I'll drop ya a pm.

Feux, I think that since Interior interests you, that's what you should do.  We could use that more than I want an FA Deputy.  Tell us what you want to do, and what you need in order to do it.  We'll whip up a workorder to Winnie for whatever forum work is needed to make it happen.  The rest is up to you :P 

We could have a contest to give you a new title.....or choose one yourself.  Or take a risk and let me give you a title. :P

Lol. I'm fine with whatever. I already have the title of King in a region. :P

Seeing as we lack any type of real restriction, I wouldn't mind an office where I can post suggestions etc. for the forum and work internal affairs. :P

*Unstucks unicorn*

There's always liquor in TWP.  Every forum and thread is well stocked by the Westwind Catering Service, the Rolheath Liquor Cabinet Company, the BBD Importers, and the finest Darkesian Chocolate Liqueurs.