Contest Time

Hariko

It's been a while since Pompous Wednesday, so I'm glad to announce my first event as DA of Internal Affairs.

Wait for it...okay!

This contest will be a competition to find the best factbooks of TWP. The winner will get an honorary forum title of the “King of Factbooks.” The best three factbooks will be publicly featured in my office, and if Darkesia is nice enough, on the WFE.

How Can I Participate?

First, grab yourself a copy of Ponderosa's factbook template if you don't have a factbook already, and then begin filling it out with as much detail about your country as possible.

Secondly, announce below that you intend to participate in the contest, and you'll be considered one of the competitors.

The links to entrants' factbooks will need to be posted before 30 June, because judging will begin on 2 July. Your judge will be Elegarth, so remember that section about mustard, lol.

What will my factbook be judged for?

Your factbook will be judged for these qualities:

• Aesthetics
  • Attention to detail in the quick facts box
  • Creativity and descriptive content
  • Must have a link to the central Darkipedia index here and say Darkipedia, the chocolatey encyclopedia at the top.

Make sure your factbook looks nice and pretty, and don't be afraid to customise the look to something that represents your nation.

Okay, may the best factbooks win!