Biyah: The Last Francoist

New Kervoskia

Biyah: The Last Francoist

000238520.jpg

The last of the Francoists marches on 

15 January, 2013

A cabin in the woods, location unknown.In a dusty room in a lonely cabin a grey old man writes furiously by candlelight. A yellowed first edition of Proper Francoist Thought rests on his desk while the tattered black and blue of the Pacifican flag hangs over the window. The old man's mumbling is drowned out by the sound of the pen scratching the paper.

Who is this old man? A former Senator perhaps? Or maybe a citizen? 

No, it's none other than Biyah. The former foe of Francos is now a fervent follower. Who'd a thought Biyah, spy master for the ADN, would use Unlimited's essay for anything other than toilet paper? Before I can say anything Biyah jumps to his feet, violently raising his fist in the air.

“The Userite hordes have once again descended upon The Pacific! Their abandonment of Francoism only intensifies the class war and for their betrayal they must be annihilated!”

Overwhelmed with passion his face grows red with fury and his whole body shakes causing breakfast crumbs to fall from his beard like Christmas snow.

It's no secret that many old Francoists were spies themselves before they switched. Some were inspired, others impressed, but what caused Biyah's change of heart was old habit. The Pacific's recent move from Francoism left Biyah without an ideological foe. The solution? Switch things around.

“I have nothing but disgust for The Pacific now that it's run by Pope Hope's dogs. That isn't bacon she's feeding you, it's slavery – thick cut slices of hickory smoked submission to the Userite cause! I won't rest until I see them fall. Long live the August Revolution!”

Truly one against the world.

-----

Written by New Kervoskia

The New Pacific Times : All the scandal that's fit to print

Proudly Part of PNN

Copyright 2013

• 4 weeks later...