The United Islands of Sonia Roleplay (Internal Rebellion)

MattyBoii

THIS POST IS IC ( IN CONTEXT )

THIS MESSAGE RECEIVED AT 12:25, 31/05/1986.

==========================================================================================================================================================================================

GLORY TO SONIA, said the Passport-Checker this morning.

This is lie, your country can only go downhill from here.

We're coming to get you.

I hope you like this little song I wrote.

Song is here. I do not own the rights to this song, and I just found it, and thought it was suitable for this roleplay.

http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=xZHOVAw-bDw&start_at=0&end_at=96

Legal notice: I do not own this song, I just found it suitable for my roleplay.

==========================================================================================================================================================================================

THIS MESSAGE FROM "404: Not found".

President: "Track this man down. Hit the family if you have to. We cannot let him cause trouble."

Ministry of Defence Workers: "Yes, sir."

President: "We cannot get this leaked out into the public."

We're coming..mp3

READ FIRST.

THIS POST CONTAINS BLOOD. PEOPLE WHO ARE HAEMOPHOBIC SHOULD NOT READ THIS POST.

THIS POST IS IC ( IN CONTEXT )

THIS TELEGRAM RECEIVED AT 17:49, 8/06/1986

Dear the Government of the Untied Islands of Sonia,

We've got the man who you want.

He's secured in a prison cell, for now.

We take him to your office, by sunrise.

We've got the name of his daughter, but not the rebel's name.

bloodsplatter.jpg

THIS TELEGRAM RECEIVED FROM: "MINISTRY OF DEFENCE"

President: "Holy Cow. We're onto something."

Military Colonel: "I know, right? We received no intel from the Ministry of Defence when they caught the man, and do not have a name."

President: "I know who could. Ella McDonald. She's a daughter to the rowdy idiot."

Military Colonel: "How will you get a hold of her?"

President: "Easy. Get SecGrid* to scan ctOS*², and check everyone's online traffic, and phone calls."

Military Colonel: "How are you sure you'll get the result you're looking for?"

President: "How many apples fall from a tree?"

Military Colonel: "It depends."

President: "Exactly."

*SecGrid is a corporate company which owns the whole of the ctOS System. Sec is short for Secure.

*²Kavala is interconnected with a large and secure electricity grid, called ctOS. ctOS stands for CenTral Operating System, and is owned by SecGrid. The ctOS monitors and can control almost every computer and smartphone in Kavala, and even controls many Traffic Signals stationed in Kavala.