Greetings Citizens of TWP!

Hello, I'm PaulWallLibertarian42, but you can call me PaulWall or PWL42. My main nation is "The Democratic States of LibertarianLand" and it resides in the Pacific to the North. You might be asking yourself why then am I here? Well I have been appointed by new MOFA McMasterdonia to represent TNP here. If the government of TWP will have me. And I request whatever masking approprate for foreign ambassadors.

Ive only been on nationstates since March - my three months is coming up in a few days. I am still getting a hang of gameplay but I am eager and back in TNP have been given several opportunities. I am active in the assembly halls and in the NPA. And look forward to learning more about TWP and sharing infomation between our governments. So cheers!

Also I have been instructed to present this from MOFA McMasterdonia:

mofa-seal.png

The North Pacific

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Magicality City, 29th of May
Dear Delegate All Good People,

The government of The North Pacific entreats you to accept PaulWallLibertarian42 as an ambassador between our two regions. He has been a citizen in good standing of The North Pacific and a legislator in our Regional Assembly for the same period and we believe he will meet the duties of this posting admirably. His responsibilities will include above all keeping your region informed of important affairs in The North Pacific, supporting our interregional ties by interpersonal ties through social involvement, keeping our government abreast of affairs in your region, and providing services to dual citizens should they be needed and welcome.

By accepting PaulWallLibertarian42 as an ambassador, we hope you will continue to honor the long lasting relationship between The North Pacific and The West Pacific.

Sincerely,

McMasterdonia

Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Welcome to The West Pacific, PaulWall, I appreciate and welcome the presentation of your credentials. :tiphat:

We are not restrictive in our forum masking, so our members as well as diplomats all share the same masking.  The North Pacific Embassy thread can be found here:

http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/topic/64-the-north-pacific/

And certainly, please feel free to make yourself at home throughout our humble home.  As TWP Delegate, and as a former TNP Delegate and Deputy RA Speaker, I appreciate the well being of both our regions, and appreciate our ongoing friendly relations.

Thank you for the kind welcoming. I will certainly make myself feel at home and look forward to serving both our regions in my current role as well as keep TWP informed of any news out of TNP and make myself available to answer any potential questions the great citizens of twp may have for us back at the ol' tnp.

*heads off to set his suitcase down in the TNP Embassy.*

Yes. It seems relatively quiet. There was some brouhaha involving how the Chief Court Justice recently dismissed a case and someone submitted motions to recall the chief. I was away IRL on a mini 3 day vacation so off the forum. So I am still not sure what happened. Just real politik. Citizen overreaction. As oft is the case to the region I call home. Overreaction is a sport there it seems. I personally have decided to stay out of it and havent really gotten caught up with the threads. I figure it is nothing too serious. If it actually goes to a vote then ill have to revisit the circumstances. Right now its just good drama.

On a more positive note the new culture minister Lord Nwahs and his staff are busy trying to revamp role play and our regional map.

And applications are open for citizens to volunteer to help in the various cabinet ministries under the new "executive staff" program our new Delegate r3n has created.

Other then that it does seem all quiet on the western...er uh northern front.

I trust things are well here?