The Flag of Candelù: The origins, and how it looks "split".

Candeluian Minister

Here i'll explain (possibly in short) how the flag of Candelù, the flag that unites every candeluian person, from Granzia to Zanna, came to be.
As we know from the factbook, Candelù is divided in 2 "Grandi Staì", meaning, basically, 2 Big Divisions. (In case you haven't read / didn't find that part of the factbook, i'll link it here, keep in mind it's still W.I.P. ;) Divisions of Candelù) What i didn't mention though is, these 2 Big divisions have a flag for themself.
In fact, the flag of Candelù is just these two united, showing exactly the union of the Granzian and Zannese people.
Below are the 2 flags, Respectively Granzia first, and Zanna second.

Senza_nome_(2)1.png.3c5b1c85565a7397452f46468f300dd3.pngSenza_nome1.png.336c92f201b2dfae5267318d246b1ec1.png

Each flag has their own meaning, every simbol etc. For this post, i'll just talk about the colors and simbols present in the national Candeluian flag.

-Blue: Taken from the Granzian flag, it rapresents the ocean and rivers present in the Division, in the national flag it's exactly the same, but applied to the whole country.
-Green: Taken from the Zannese flag, it rapresents the land, as it has always been landlocked. On the national flag, it rapresents (back when it was independent, and now as a division) the beautiful plains of the country.
-Yellow (Star): Taken from the Zannese flag, and used in the same way as in the national flag, which is on the 4 pointed star. In both occasions, it shows hope for a bright future.
-Red: Taken from both flags, but the meaning is taken from the Granzian flag. It shows that, even though Granzia (and nowadays Candelù) has always been small, it's people were still  of value for the entirety of Esferos.

United, and put in the specific way we love, these flags rapresent the whole population.

Hail the Emperor

• 2 weeks later...