Sign in to follow this  
Mayim Eman

(Yet Another) New Ambassador from NSUK

Greetings! My name is Mayim, and I've been tasked by His Majesty's Government to serve as the Ambassador to the West Pacific. I apologize on behalf of HMG for the seemingly frequent turnover of our ambassadors in this community; I am suspecting I will be a more permanent fixture here. I'm also currently Deputy Prime Minister, so I can serve as a potential liaison between our two communities for issues beyond foreign affairs. :)

I do have a question, however - is there a thread where I can apply for ambassador status? I can't seem to find it - I'm new to this kind of forum software. :unsure:

All in all, I'm happy to be here, and I look forward to representing NSUK here. ^_^

Welcome to our regional forum! You don't need to register for ambassador status here, and since the United Kingdom already has an existing forum embassy you can post updates and announcements there when needed. Here is your embassy: