Hi Elegarth, thank you.

Can you explain me (or point me to some text) how international stuff works? what are endorsments, how do they work?

I can do both.

When you join the World Assembly, you are able to both GIVE and RECEIVED endorsements. Endorsements are what they mean: "an act of giving one's public approval or support to someone or something". In NS, the way it works, is that you can give and receive endorsements to and from other nations within your region who also belong to the World Assembly. They work for a few things:

- The nation with the higher number of endorsements in the region is the World Assembly Delegate, and de-factor ruler of the region, with capacity to eject and ban people, modify the region's page and flag and others.

- The nation's influence is a mix of both their number of endorsements and the amount of time in the region. The more time or more endorsements, more influence you will have. What is influence? Is sort of a unit of power, I guess. When the Regional Officers and the Delegate eject or ban people, they spend influence, and the amount of influence they spend is related to the amount of influence the nation ejected or banned had. New nations are almost free to expel and ban.

- A minimum of endorsements is needed to submit World Assembly and Security Council proposals, should that be your gaming desire.

You can read more in the game's FAQ: https://www.nationstates.net/page=faq