Greetings from Nasania

I am new to this region and wish to become a citizen of this region. I am a writer for the Rejected times, a citizen of both the Rejected Realms and the North Pacific, and a sergeant in the North Pacific Army. I am using the nation of Societaria as my TWP nation. My goals in coming here is to find information about the West Pacific, how its government works, who its politicos are, and what direction they want to take the West Pacific. I intend to gather information for a political predictive model and see where it predicts the West Pacific will go in the future. What is needed is this:

List of political people who have a say in directing the region

Each person's influence(clout), how involved each person is(activity/salience/investment), and their political positions.

Basically I want to use game theory to check the accuracy of Unibot's predictions for the West Pacific.

Please fill me in!

Well, that's brilliant that you're here! I'd be glad to have a writer working for me as my slave, seeing as how you say you're with TRT. Look around, check out the forums, hopefully you'll like them. TWP doesn't have citizenship, per se; but we do have HGA membership, which gives you the right to vote on legislation. You can click here if you want to sign up for that.