[From GP] The West Pacific Post - A Letter from the Editor [TWPP #1]

Pestarzt

EE8dbVz.png

The Future of The West Pacific started today.

I have called for the formation the Revolutionary Party of The West Pacific and intend to pave my way towards hopefully being the next WA Delegate of The West Pacific, while creating an infrastructure to give life to our government and broadcast the colors of the blood that flows through TWP to the world. The Revolution is not a revolution against the government, but rather a revolution against the cultural complacency and deference of proactivity towards the current leadership. The leadership is not at fault for our activity - we are, because we haven't been the change we want to see.

The next generation of leaders for The West Pacific are all players of this game right now, and I'm hoping to find them. You can make yourself one of them if you join now. If you're bored of GP or the regular nonsense of your current, and are looking to do something different and historic, come with me, join the Party, and maybe you'll find yourself in the position of a feeder oligarch a couple months down the road. By the time I'm done, I'll have seen to it that I left The West Pacific differently from how I found it before the Revolution.

I hope you'll consider joining us in TWP if you aren't currently a resident, and joining the Party if you are. It's time for now.

Yours truly,
Pestarzt the Traveller
General-Secretary of The West Pacific Revolutionary Party

Editor of The West Pacific Post