Hello, everyone!

Hello everyone,

I believe that I've been a lurker for too long. I am positive that only a few of you know me, but I've been a resident of TWP for most part of this nation's life. I've experienced with the rest of you the highs and the lows in the past ... well, more than half a decade.

Close to two years ago I have been ejected from TWP during the Zday zombie event as I wasnt active, and due to the "recruitment" nature of my name I haven't been allowed entry since. I missed TWP and I haven't moved anywhere else from The Rejected Realms, I stayed there for two years. Now, upon checking, I saw that I am unbanned and could move back to TWP.

I missed TWP and I would love to be allowed and permitted to remain a member, as I was for 6-7 years or so. I would even love to be called a citizen, if the law allows me.

I do have an official capacity in another region (Middle Earth) where I am part of the World Assembly, but I am unsure if this way is the best way to break bread between TWP and ME. Plus, not sure if TWP is even interested in embassy talks between our regions so I am not here in that capacity.

Regarding me being part of TWP, there are a few things that clash and prevent me from smooth sailing waters; I have a deep respect for the history of this nation and for what it was used for in another era, and I do not feel okay changing my nation pretitle or motto. I feel that it is part of me and of my nation's gist. However, I understand that it can be seen as sneaky advertising on the RMB (even if TWP is famous for its sneakiness, so go figure!) so I slightly modified them. Would love to get the chance to discuss that officially and decide if its okay how it is or not.

Anyway, am really happy to be here.

Hope that you allow me to be an official lurker.