Hello again

I'm graduated for over 30 years now and I work more now than I ever have in my life...

perhaps I need to understand how one gets something as easy as undergraduate schooling and thinks it get easier after ward???

• 3 months later...

Decided I should pop by and see how things were going - as I always do every now and again.

Nice to see TAO back in the region after being ejected :P

As to my Business degree I have decided to leave that for a few years to attain a job bringing in more money than the student loan. I have recently moved to a bigger and better house which requires more. So I have got a start with a company also in America. You may know it as Centrica or direct energy. Here in the UK it is British Gas. This is the company I am now working for and is brilliant. My dad also is working for this company as a Commercial Manager.

So how is everyone?

Yes, very well indeed. Hopefully a good savings plan with more money can now be put away for the future and the kid.

Weather is getting gradually better here and is on near par with last years weather without the wind. 22 degrees is perfect without the cold breeze this year.

Hope all is well in TWP.

22 degrees in this climate is particularly warm. Scotland gets a more penetrating glare from the sun. I feel in comparison to the states at similar temperatures I can get a headache here in that heat than there. We are glad to have any heat and warm weather as nearly 90% of the time its cloudy, damp and cold. >_>

Thats good West, glad to see your still around.

Being away for some time and returning after the new delegate in place I presumed like all oldies they would retire some activity to spending it outside of the game. Thats how all other times have played out with members. But I am glad he is still around.