TWP Ambassador Assignments

Westwind

• 1 month later...

(I couldn't find the other thread where I was given the mission, so I'll just post it here.  This might also be a more suitable thread to do so as well.)

Well, my mission to establish an embassy with the region Unknown has been a success.  I'll be starting to post updates with them and the monthly dispatch.

Is there anything else specific from the past that you would want me to post?

Also, knowing that it is a new month, do you want me to cancel posting the April Monthly Dispatch?

Also, any other ambassador jobs that I could take up?

Go ahead with just the April dispatch for now, since that's the most recent one.  Also, would you ask them if they would would be willing to exchange ingame embassies with us ?

I'm managing too many Embassies myself, so let me consider what I can transfer over to you.  Did you want to add one Ambassadorship, or two ?

I've completed posting the Monthly Dispatch for April, and I will probably ask for an exchange of embassies via PM if I can't find the right forum place to do so. (Edit:  I'll just go through technical support to find out how to properly ask the question.)

I'd be willing to take two ambassador jobs.  However, how does the transfer work in the other region's forums?

It's just a simple matter of introducing yourself as the new Ambassador, so they can mask your account accordingly.  If there's any question about it (and there shouldn't be) you can always have them telegram me.

I asked for an embassy exchange with Unknown.  I received a response from Avakael.  He/she stated, "Just have the delegate of TWP actually request the embassy ingame."

And a somewhat unrelated question, when people state ingame, they mean through Nationstates, no?

*nods*  Aye, you've got it.  Ingame refers to processes within the game itself, as opposed to offsite forums like this. Different regions have different policies regarding their ingame Embassies.  Some exchange them casually, while others require a formal treaty first.  So it's worth asking a region before proceeding.

Thank you and good work, I'll make the request.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...