TWP Recruitment

Westwind

Having recieved a recruitment telegram targeting our region from Muscovy, I have returned the favor.  I have used a few Telegram Stamps to send the following recruitment telegram to their region.

[b]Greetings %NATION%, you are invited to come back to one of the Homelands of all nations, [region]The West Pacific[/region]![/b]

[i]~Where the coffee is always fresh, the bar always open, and there's Karaoke every Friday.~[/i]

The West Pacific is one of the oldest, most storied regions in the game and it has just about everything any region can offer. It's the best place to learn how to play the game, meet new people, and get involved at your own pace. New players can quickly learn more about the game by reading our Dispatch: [b][i][url=http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=212735]"New to NationStates? Click Here to learn more"[/url][/i][/b]  

Experience players are welcome to join our community and participate in those areas that most interest them. The same can be said for our Brother and Sister regions, and we would be happy to see you join one of them as well:

[region]The Pacific[/region]
[region]The North Pacific[/region]
[region]The South Pacific[/region]
[region]The East Pacific[/region]
[region]Lazarus[/region]
[region]Osiris[/region]
[region]Balder[/region]
[region]The Rejected Realms[/region]

We are always disappointed to see nations leave for small regions that are dependent upon the activity of their Founders for security, and for constant recruitment efforts to build and maintain their communities.  The Game Created regions will always be here for you, safe and secure from the tides and pressures of User Created Region life.

No matter what your choice in NationStates, I wish you only the best.

Sincerely,
[nation]All Good People[/nation], World Assembly Delegate of The West Pacific

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[b]Please note: To avoid receiving recruitment telegrams, or regulate the number of official regional telegrams you may recieve, please visit your telegram settings here: [url=http://www.nationstates.net/page=tgsettings]Telegram Preferences[/url][/b]

• 2 weeks later...

Telegram received:

Nephmir

Really? I had to spend $5 on that. Besides, it's not like you own the region.

As if it didn't cost me stamps ?  As if I don't' have the same right to recruit ?  

But wait there's more.  Now he's making threats:

Fair enough...but as I said, it's not your region. It's a GCR, and GCR's aren't as safe as you think they are.

xD I genuinely almost died laughing when I saw the rmb message.

Thanks Arch.  Glenda allows me to roleplay outrageously. I got a recruitment telegram a few years ago inviting me to a new region very middle-east in flavour.  The founder wouldn't take no for an answer and kept bothering me so I sent Glenda across unbeknown to him.  She was in the region for about a week getting more and more camp and then announced that she was saving up her money for her "sex-change operation". Booted and then I (BBD) had a tg from the Founder telling me to be careful of Glenda "as she is really a man". 

Priceless.

Meanwhile one of my other puppets (one of my Ravers, think it was turiya) was continuing to post in very broken English (the patois of that RMB) his support for Glenda and what a nice person he/she seemed to be.  Got booted when that one's English improved dramatically.