Foreign Affairs Needs You!, Sign-up as an TWP Ambassador

Westwind

Quite right I apologize for the delay.  The Minister is swamped with a RL infection, and we've been reviewing our Embassy's status.

I am going to assign you as Ambassador to the region Unknown.  This is a new Embassy that you will be opening with them.  Please visit their forum, announce yourself as our Ambassador, and request a forum Embassy exchange.  If they have any questions, let me know. 

They do know me personally, if that helps.  And don't hesitate to ask any questions you have.

Thank you ! :)

Quite right I apologize for the delay.  The Minister is swamped with a RL infection, and we've been reviewing our Embassy's status.

I am going to assign you as Ambassador to the region Unknown.  This is a new Embassy that you will be opening with them.  Please visit their forum, announce yourself as our Ambassador, and request a forum Embassy exchange.  If they have any questions, let me know. 

They do know me personally, if that helps.  And don't hesitate to ask any questions you have.

Thank you ! :)

No problem.

But the real minister has been swamped with a RL infection?  You mean like an illness?

Also, do you want me to just post the monthly dispach when I manage to get the forum Embassy exchange?

No, we do not have an Embassy with them yet.  On their forums is a place to apply.

Once you've registered on their forums go here:

http://s9.zetaboards.com/unknownregion/forum/3006361/

Open a new thread based on their instructions:

To apply for ambassadorship, please create a new thread titled "Ambassadorship: [YOUR NAME HERE]" 

Name:
Main Nation:
Other Aliases:
Regions Involved In:
Region Represented:
Does Your Region Have a Embassy?:
Questions/Concerns/Comments:

Once they've masked you and opened an Embassy for us, go ahead and post the current monthly dispatch.  Oh, and let me and/or GE know when the Embassy is created for us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The very same. I would like to help them rebuild, and help them prevent that unfortunate incident from occurring again. Or perhaps even a more official arrangement? I don't think it would be a bad idea to take some of these smaller regions under our wing. Protection in exchange for them helping us when we ask for it.

Archsium - I am ok with you heading over there for a fact-finding mission. At this point not knowing the region well, not sure I'd like to link with them. What I do believe would be useful is to see how many active nations they have, what are their plans for the future, and what type of relationship are they interested in, if any at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...