Foreign Affairs Needs You!, Sign-up as an TWP Ambassador

Westwind

The relationships that The West Pacific maintains around the NationStates world have a value that is difficult to quantify. Interregional relationship build comradery, community, and develop opportunities for enhanced Gameplay, Roleplay, Politics, and Military interaction.

For individual Ambassadors, it is a chance to see the NationStates world beyond our region, and enrich your NS experience. Not only will you represent our region to another region, you can develop new friendships and interests, and chance the opportunity to enter negotiations on our region's behalf.

TWP Foreign Affairs needs Ambassadors to keep the lines of communications between regions open, and to distribute updates which broadens our influence and raises our profile among the thousands of regions out there.

I hope that you'll consider signing up today for an Ambassadorship. Embassies are now available for assignment.

Thank you !

Liberty of editing Westwind's post taken by Recuecn

When applying, please answer the following questions:

Would you call TWP your home nation? If not, where?

Have you had previous ambassadorial or governmental experience, outside of TWP? What type and for whom?

Is there a specific region you wish to be sent to?

Is your TWP nation your main nation? If not, what is? (Link please.)

Negative responses are not necessarily detrimental to your application.

I'd love to be assigned to a region, or multiple regions. Of course, my familiarity with NS affairs is a tad terrible at present so I understand if I'm not regarded as particularly useful, Also. I don't think I'm quite annoying enough to make somebody declare war but I can't promise not to do something that causes sanctions to be imposed on us. Or to check my suitcases for plants or animals that cause a plague upon returning, I'm too absent-minded for that.

As an aside, I believe I still have the details of the ambassadorial medal scheme I created for retention and recruitment purposes should TWP ever desire them. They were focused on rewarding various stages of service and recognising exemplary effort so may need a little tweaking given the changes I missed. :)

I'd love to be assigned to a region, or multiple regions. Of course, my familiarity with NS affairs is a tad terrible at present so I understand if I'm not regarded as particularly useful, Also. I don't think I'm quite annoying enough to make somebody declare war but I can't promise not to do something that causes sanctions to be imposed on us. Or to check my suitcases for plants or animals that cause a plague upon returning, I'm too absent-minded for that.

As an aside, I believe I still have the details of the ambassadorial medal scheme I created for retention and recruitment purposes should TWP ever desire them. They were focused on rewarding various stages of service and recognising exemplary effort so may need a little tweaking given the changes I missed. :)

Sorry I'm late in responding. *tips hat*

It'd be an honor to have you on the Ambassadorial team, I'll pm you available Embassies shortly.

And ambassadorial medals is a wonderful idea, I'd love to see waht you've developed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...