Foreign Affairs Needs You!, Sign-up as an TWP Ambassador

Westwind

• 1 month later...

How about 50 jumpin jacks and 30 push ups.

I mean you did say anything. Just kidding.

Seriously though, here's what you can do. Make a list of the top 10 user created regions and see if we have an in-game embassy with them and if they have offsite forum embassy as well. 

Not sure what exactly a TWP Ambassador would/should do other than that outlined in the brief brief of November 2012. Uncertain whether I have sufficient experience of NS to fulfill such a role and would wish to know what the rules of 'engagement' with the host region would be. It appears as if there is a team of ambassadors. How many do we have and where are they - largest regions or a combination of the most unstable/potentially threatening/etc? Would appreciate further info before committing myself but have 6 puppets which could be used as a 'starter pack' :)

Medio

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Charax was serving as our Ambassador, but due to Minister IH's inactivity, he's not been replaced after his withdrawl from NS. 

And unfortunately, I just recieved Minister IH's resignation today.  We'll need to do some rebuilding.

• 11 months later...

I'm also applying. I feel like I've been neglecting the region over the past few months, and I feel like I need to improve my image in some way. So that's why I'm applying. Also the fact that TWP is huge, and there needs to be someone to help with its interconnected relationships with other regions.

Applying.

Consider my application as an acknowledgement of my duty to TWP.

I'm also applying. I feel like I've been neglecting the region over the past few months, and I feel like I need to improve my image in some way. So that's why I'm applying. Also the fact that TWP is huge, and there needs to be someone to help with its interconnected relationships with other regions.

Brilliant! I'll say it myself, I apply too. I love that the newer players are stepping up to do good for their region. It feels like a breath of fresh air is flowing through the region now.

The main problem is that we currently don't have an Officer of Foreign Affairs. However, I promise to appoint one and maintain this Officer active and accountable to the people should I be elected Prime Minister. I can only hope that Milograd would do the same.