Hello from Getti

Hello, I am Getti.

Some of you might know me from the line of work I normally do in Nation States. I have been looking to get involved in politics of larger GCR regions purely out of my own motivation. The West Pacific, compared to other GCR regions would seem to be the most accepting of my current participation in other regions.  

Anyways I hope to be a productive part of The West Pacific. 

Hello, and welcome to The West Pacific! I've seen you in NSGP sporting the Malice flag in various OFO related threads, nice to finally meet you. There's plenty of things you can do here in West Pacifica. We've got the WPAF for you to enlist in, the Imperium Secret Service for you to apply for (though I'm not sure how active it is - but then, who is? It's a secret) and the Concilium (assembly legislature) for you to join.

Also, you have the privilege of joining on a Karaoke Friday. So get on the RMB, post lyrics and stuff. It's a tradition, and not partaking has been known to cause sudden outbreaks of Marsupial related death.  :mellow:

Thank you for the welcome, it's nice to be here. I plan to be active in more communal and social aspects of The West Pacific, than I have been in past regions, while still partaking in the usual government/military affairs that I have grown accustom to.