Interior Ministry HQ

Charax

Welcome to the Interior Ministry of The West Pacific Imperium! 

twp_flag_overlay_01.png

Welcome to the headquarters of the Interior Ministry! Got any Comments/Concerns/Queries? Requests/Information/Death Threats? Here is the place. This thread will be used by the Minister and any of his aides to make announcements regarding the department or any major upcoming events, as well as just for general chitchat whenever such a vital service is required.

So kick your shoes off, take a pew and knock back a Pepsi or three. You're in the Interior Ministry now.

Announcement 001

Hello! As your new Interior Minister I'm rather excited to point out to you all that a certain Imperium is turning one year old in a mere 77 days. Imperium Day, as his holiness the Interior Minister has seen fit to dub it, shall be celebrated with all due adulation, jubilation and cremation. Any member of TWP's community is welcome to get in touch with the department to contribute to the planning of festivities! And of course, participation will be open to all.

Thank you!

Charax, Interior Minister of the West Pacific Imperium

That's one of the few banjections that I can't do.....yet.

However, when I was TNP Delegate I banjected 900 nations.

Today:

I have now banjected 901 nations from TWP.  That was my birthday present to myself.

You keep track??

I've never kept track. I've had others do it for me, Berm comes to mind lol

I only partially keep track.  So I can say "Over 2,000 Banjections Served" and know that's accurate.  But how many over ?  I don't know.

Easy to get a good estimate for TWP though.  I average three per day.  Some days less (or none) some days more.  Then add the 100 from the Solstice Sacrifice.  So today "(elected 282 days ago)" = 946.  And I know I banjected exactly 900 from TNP, because I did track that one, which averaged ten nations a day. (I remember discussing with Great Bights Mum that I wanted to hit 900 before I lost the Delegacy to Elu...I was a few short at that discussion).

Then there were large operations in my defender days, and there were hundreds of small operations....defending/raiding/et al, and there were covert operation  (I recently found some interviews of me as another nation that had taken over a prominent region at the time, fun to read that stuff *chuckles*)

lol

I did banject you as I recall.

My criteria was anyone over 50 endorsements except for Fae and that guy that always posted with the :ph34r:

he always wanted to be Delegate but I was afraid we'd end up an outpost of the Empire should that ever happen

were I not so lazy I'd grave dig and find the name, but there you have it...