New Feature: Regional Poll

Westwind

You may have noticed the new feature ingame, thanks to [violet] :tiphat:. The ability to have a regional poll has been added to Regional Controls. I've thrown together a quick poll to see how it works.

Regional Poll

• Do you like the new Regional Poll feature?

Yep, another new feature from the Admins of NationStates. Hail Admin! This will be a three day poll open to all residents of The West Pacific

I think it's nifty/cool/rad/groovy/sweet/epic.

You've got to be kidding me, A waste of my screen space.

NationStates adds new features? Who knew?

I couldn't care less. Let me get back to what I was doing.

Um....I'm not sure.

Voting opened 4 hours ago and will close in 2 days 19 hours. Open to residents. Votes are public.

Several times we've talked about sending out a poll to the region via Mass Telegram, and we've usually thought about it being a three question poll. This feature will be one poll at a time, but I think that will do.

I invite you to suggest a poll for the region. I won't promise to use them, but I'm betting you'll have be some good, fun, and quirky ideas.

Use the poll to get votes from non-WA nations on issues, even though the delegate has the last word as far as regional vote, it gives those nations voice.

On a different note:

Should we have regional icons?

Yes
No
I don't know
I don't care
What was the question again?

What would happen if every nation in the region dropped WA at once?

• The game would implode.
  • We'd be tagged by raiders.
  • The inevitable, unstoppable, unknowable rise of Bhang Bhang Duc.
  • Outbursts of light coughing, followed by the development of a small rash on the elbows, followed by a painful but mercifully quick death.