The WA Ministry Monthly Update: December 10th, 2013

The current date is December 10th.

So, it's difficult to pick a start date for reporting data on this topic, I'm going to settle on a month. This will only cover details on GA resolutions. A new report, listing new information and comparing old stats to new will be posted monthly.

So, let's cover the period between November 1st and now.

A list of all resolutions passed in that time are as follows:

Format: Resolution Name (Percentage of entire assembly voting Aye) [Delegate's vote, if record was taken]

Repeal "Chemical Weapons Protocol" (84%) [Aye]

Repeal "Against Corruption" (85%) [Aye]

Repeal "Rights of the Disabled Act" (84%) [Aye]

Repeal "Protection of Outer Space Act" (88%) [Aye]

Chemical Weapons Accord (54%) [Nay]

Repeal "Internet Net Neutrality Act" (81%) [Aye]

Repeal "Renewable Energy Installations" (84%) [Aye]

Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection" (74%) [Aye]

A total of 8 resolutions passed. 5 of these resolutions were authored or co-authored by TWP citizens, representing 63% of all resolutions passed during this period.

As for the region: The West Pacific contains 4,183 nations. Or 5th most in the world. Of those nations, 420 have a World Assembly Nation(10% of the total population). Of those, 297 currently endorse the delegate(representing a 71% endorsement rate).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hah, BBD is my ally of course. :twpflag: :twpflag:

This is true and Eli will be safe from the purge.  Probably Dark as well, provided she goes 50/50 on the chocolate.  And Yy did my gameside flag so he's most likely safe.  And Westie keeps featuring me in polls.  But the rest of you.... :)