19:00 (FSTV-1) - Sekiya vs Ionia - from Garrison
19:00 (FSTV-2) - Rivalfiume vs Saranzio - from Fort Kaisah
19:00 (FSTV-3) - Cyrylic vs Peourouin - from Posadka
19:00 (FSTV-4) - Aftokratoria vs Kalmach - from Central Donlas

23:00 (All Networks) - Central News Update - Evening

RNNBanner.thumb.png.1d6b9a1d462938fd215d06b393370d4f.png

RNNLiveRugbyDalimbarDay3.png.8a4d22d887352c0a6f3449da35e350b8.png

Transcript

Priscian: Hello people of Zoran, I am Noya Priscian and with me is a patched up punching bag we like to call Quiyakaso

Quiyakaso:...now that’s just rude.

Priscian: But can you exactly say it's false with all you have experienced?

Quiyakaso:...no comment.

Priscian: I thought so. Yesterday’s match we saw our Zoranian team beat Saint Mark 16-7 but Saint Markian Blindside flanker, Marcarius Hightower, received an injury in the final minutes of the ga-

Quiyakaso: He’s fine, if I can survive being hit by a car by three guys from Hertfordshire and Jambo then he is probably ok.

Priscian: Riiiiight, as of right now we don’t know the details of his condition but the atmosphere is tense as Mr. Hightower is the heir to a duke who is among the electors of the Saint Markian government.

Quiyakaso: I bet he never got attacked by otters.

Priscian: Quiyakaso, look, I know you are embarrassed about being taken down by otters but come on, you never let the seagull incident get to you this badly.

Quiyakaso: That is because everything in Dilber is drugged up and deadly! Here…I don’t know but apparently the otters will just attack you in broad daylight!?

Priscian: [sigh] Do you want to talk about it? Maybe you should consider going to therapy.

Quiyakaso: I don’t need a therapist, I need and old shaman and a you-

Priscian: Aaaaaaand you lost all sympathy I had for you. Now coming up, Zoran is going up against its southern neighbor, Giovanniland. Despite recent tensions between the two over the incident involving Giovanniland and Varanius and Giovanniland’s Andolian colony, this match is definitely one you will not want to miss!

Quiyakaso: Yes…please cheer for our team in the finals.

Priscian: Do I need me to call your mother about your mental condition?

Quiyakaso: HOW DO YOU HAVE MAMA’S PHONE NUMBER!?

Priscian:...I don’t but I will get a hold of it if you don’t mentally recover soon.

Quiyakaso:...I am not giving you mama’s phone number!

Priscian: [sigh] We will see you next time on RNN Live. Next up is the weather! Come on, Quiyakaso, you need a break.

Quiyakaso: I am a strong, independent, man who doesn't need no woman to tell me what to do!

Priscian: [pinches the ridge of her nose] I can’t believe I am forced to work with this weirdo. How about we go get some ice cream or something

Quiyakaso:...It’s 10 AM, what ice cream parlor is open at this time?

Priscian: Later then, how about we go to a coffee house?

Quiyakaso:...Fine, but you’re paying.

Priscian: If it will get you to stop complaining, fine.

In Other News:

RugbyWorldCupDay3News.png.a9c41b2f14ef154ae0fd2d0d3c8cf6aa.png RugbyWorldCupDay3NewsAirForce.png.7a2e4729a1d62490882a08fe8b30ef3e.png RugbyWorldCupDay3NewsQuiyakaso.png.25afaa7a73490430b2cc9396373f303f.png

Academy_server.png.7396313c166ba01d825ba54cf64c6b04.png

His Grace, Lord Brock, Duke of Hightower and Elector of Saint Mark was furious. His only son and heir, Viscount Marcarius, had been carried off the field and was on the way to the hospital.

"This is outrageous!" He roared and rose, his large red face ready to pop off his even larger body. That Dvagahi boy deliberately injured my son!"

Prince Marcarius and Archbishop Lumendei, stood from their seats as well and tried to ... if not calm him down, at least control the eruption. 

"Dear Duke, this is rugby. Injuries occur all the time. I'm sure that young man feels horrible for having injured your son," the archbishop soothed as he laid a hand on the raging duke's arm.

"Brock, let's go down and see how Marc is faring," responded the Prince, trying to change furor to concern.

The three left Lady Arlene and a handful of attendants and made their way with their security officers to the locker room. 

Just before the tournament, two sets of fans had gone to Stratosphere Park to submit fan-made OST to the team.

In response to that, HNDRJ decided to showcase them in this post, since they are good enough quality to be given that role. So, this first one was inspired by the local weather phenomenon that Hertfordshire and Jammbo experiences frequently and the term for a building on a farm known as a stable. The second one references the many shrines scattered around Hertfordshire and Jammbo, and their torii gate entrances. The bold indicates the main section of the song.

Here's something else, two young Hertfordian teenagers came up with and sang Deep In Torii.

Stable Snowstorm - Lyrics

[Instrumental]

We can still make it, if we act now.

It would be better if we retreated,

before we succumb to further drops.

(Snowstorm Stable)

The goal posts that closed the field up

somewhere along the way began to im-

-pale your heart... it hurts.

It's their fault.

We'll come down to whatever kind of you.

Let's look to that kind of enshrined place.

Don't ever talk with that kind of smile

to anyone else.

Continuing on forever

just like the snow,

Swear to me an eternity of the night parade.

The stars will shatter

just like the ice.

If you jump onto the field, accept me.

You cannot measure these feelings by the results alone,

because the summit belongs only to you now.

[Instrumental]

The future is not yet lost,

even though that was your despair,

why did the fire turn your hope into dread?

(Snowstorm Stable)

These kind of times, a reality,

I tried to remind the person I spoke with,

from far beyond... I knew it.

It was only you.

Come look for that kind of me in the stands.

See through towards these kinds of places.

We won't let go with what kind of pressure

at any point.

Continuing on forever

just like the snow,

The stars will shatter

just like the ice.

You cannot measure these feelings by the results alone,

because the summit belongs only to you now.

[Instrumental]

Scattered across and lying down.

In the sky we gazed up at,

the shockwaves and periodic dust

are a story of the Star Breaker.

Grant my wish,

glowing hypernova.

I tried wading my way across

a cracking avenue.

So hey, this is not the most I can do for today.

Every match is trivial and fleeting at the best, but

it's so I can stand at the top with you again.

Continuing on forever

just like the snow,

The stars will shatter

just like the ice.

You'll never measure these feelings by the results alone,

because the summit will belong only to you.

--------------------------------------------------

Deep In Torii - Lyrics

[Instrumental]

No one can resist the urge to play you.

Coldness permeating further than starlight.

Our destination is far, staying the course, we strive on through

the torii gate to the world stage.

Let us press on, pursuing the celestial!

If we can keep a hold onto our answer now, I don't mind raising the roof.

So that our Star Breaker don't stray, we keep our echoes reverberating.

The compass points forever into the freezing darkness where, for opponents, there's no escape.

Even if it's a curse,

this sensation inside is real,

now let's commence the night parade, Hertfordshire-Jammbo!

If we found anything that forced us down,

the goliath merely makes my spirit more restless.

They say that we can't ever reach, the ascendancy of champions past,

but ever silent is the torii.

Still not enough, with the words that fail to break us!

Now the hypernova will stare deep into the opposite side of the light.

From the freezing darkness, we saw the mystery of this team known as The Youkai.

Our compass pointing, quietly answered, the solution to keep a hold onto.

[Instrumental]

If we ever lost the answer,

will these spirits of ours turn vengeful?

Although the miko staggers away from course,

the inclination is to return through the gate.

If we can keep a hold onto our answer now, I don't mind raising the roof.

So that our Star Breaker don't stray, we keep our echoes reverberating.

The compass will always point toward the stratosphere, alive or undead, spirit remains.

Even if it's a curse,

this sensation inside is real,

now let's commence the night parade, Hertfordshire-Jammbo!

[Instrumental]

--------------------------------------------------

OOC: The OST these two themes are inspired by: Snowstorm Stable -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BFuamh-l14 | Deep In Torii -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJYKsY0Vcts

These were the two winners of a contest across the nation held by the HNDRJ to create a fan song for the national rugby team. Also, please ignore our mistake with the HEJ-ION match. It took place in March, not in November.

HT: OST ???-12 HEJ

image.thumb.png.98f4b7ea1729404ad4e59a627d3078a6.png

HNDRJNewLogo.thumb.png.3f9e14b846e1b5ee7f618835e84127bf.png                 HertfordshireAndJammboCoatOfArms.thumb.png.c6fd5a0fb016eb277c52d6b2775e11b3.png                 20200219_080700.png.dbf05cce9df7f91a5202d4c539bc15e3(1).thumb.png.dbc2cac9dada616ed8cecd547cdc99e2.png

DM Keskkula Announces Update to Initiative 3005, 'Autonomous Weapon Systems'
IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 1, 1423

Deputy Minister for the Defense Dr. Astrid Keskkula announced today the update to Defense Initiative 3005, Autonomous Weapon Systems. The update reflects Cambria’s strong and continuing commitment to being a transparent global leader in establishing responsible policies regarding military applications of autonomous systems and artificial intelligence (AI).  

“The Ministry for the Defense is committed to developing and employing all weapon systems, including those with autonomous features and functions, in a just and responsible manner,” said Dr. Keskkula. The Initiative was established to safeguard against the consequences of failures in autonomous and semi-autonomous weapon systems that could lead to unintended engagements.  

The requirements established in the Initiative include the following:

• Autonomous and semi-autonomous weapon systems will be designed to permit operational commanders to maintain appropriate levels of human judgement over the use of force.
  • Individuals who authorize, direct, or initiate the use of force by autonomous and semi-autonomous weapon systems will do so with appropriate care and in accordance with the law of war, applicable treaties, and applicable rules of engagement.
  • The weapon system has demonstrated appropriate responsiveness, capability, effectiveness, and reliability in real world conditions.
  • The design, development, deployment, and use of AI-capable systems is consistent with the Ministry's Principles of Ethics and the Strategy for Responsible Implementation.

TeraNews.PNG.65744ca01dfde4a4ac595a2ac82943bc.PNG

In a dominant display, the Teralyon Rugby team secured a crucial victory over the Ionian Rugby team in their Rugby World Cup matchup.

The Teralyon team, who had previously won their opening match put on an impressive performance to outplay their opponents and secure a 17-0 win. The team came out strong from the start, putting pressure on the Ionians with their fast-paced attacking play. Their efforts were rewarded early in the game when their star player, Berisa Mirkovic, scored a try in the opening minutes. They continued to dominate throughout the first half, with their strong defense holding off any attempts by the Ionians to get on the scoreboard.

The Ionian team tried to mount a comeback in the second half, but their efforts were met with fierce resistance from Teralyon. The team's defense was once again impenetrable, and they added to their lead with two more tries from Ljupco Puvaca and Mila Tomikj. The Ionian team, despite their best efforts, were unable to break through and were left scoreless at the final whistle.

The Rugby team's victory was a testament to their skill and determination, with their strong teamwork and tactical play proving too much for their opponents. They now have two wins in the Rugby World Cup, putting them in a strong position to progress to the knockout stages. Their dominant display was a testament to their skill and teamwork, and they will be looking to build on this momentum in their upcoming matches.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Seas Shenanigans almost cause a collision 

Captain Drugo Brozic of the Teraylon Corvette, the TNV Zmijsko Koplje, has been placed on leave following an incident that occurred during a naval training exercise in the Mille-Mer sea. The incident involved the almost-collision of the TNV Zmijsko Koplje with a United Adaikes military vessel, while the two vessels were apparently competing to reach a Cambrian Destroyer that they were engaged with during a seek and destroy exercise.

The incident occurred on the morning of March 31st, when the two vessels were in close proximity to each other in the Mille-Mer. According to reports, both vessels were trying to reach the Cambrian Destroyer as quickly as possible, and in their eagerness to complete the exercise, they came dangerously close to colliding with each other.

The incident was immediately reported to superiors, and an investigation was launched to determine the cause of the near-collision. Following the investigation, it was determined that Captain Drugo Brozic of the TNV Zmijsko Koplje was at fault for the incident, and he was subsequently placed on leave pending further disciplinary action. While authorities within the Navy have been tight lipped, it is rumoured that both the Captain of the United Adaikes vessel and Captain Drugo Brozic were both located on the bowsprit of their respected vessels with Captain Drugo Brozic apparently being seen waving his officers sword while yelling "Get me closer! I want to hit them with my sword!"

In a statement released to the press, a spokesperson for the Naval Commission stated that the safety of all personnel involved in training exercises is of the utmost importance, and that any breach of safety protocols will be taken very seriously. The spokesperson also expressed regret for the incident, and reassured the public that measures are being taken to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

The incident has raised questions about the training procedures and protocols used by military vessels during training exercises, and there have been calls for a review of these procedures in order to ensure the safety of all personnel involved. The military has not yet commented on whether such a review will take place.

The TNV Zmijsko Koplje and the United Adaikes military vessel involved in the incident have both returned to the fleet, and it is unclear at this time whether any further action will be taken against the crew of the United Adaikes vessel.

The TRUTH Behind Dalimbar's RUGBY ZONES (I GOT ARRESTED?) | OutSpoken Episode 76

x5fMyMFa8FKAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.thumb.png.28c0316c54d242ba6e50fccf4d7e65cc.pngComrade Conrad
701,432 subscribers

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT

The video begins with Conrad grinning unnervingly into the camera, as every video of his does. Behind him are the streets of Saint Andreisburg.

CONRAD: Hey truth seekers, it's Conrad, and I'm here in Saint Andreisburg, Dalimbar!

Stock B-roll footage of Saint Andreisburg plays for a few seconds over Conrad's opening theme music, then back to Conrad.

CONRAD: As we record this, my native Overthinkers is competing in the Rugby World Cup–held, of all places, in Dalimbar. Now I'm sure many of you were wondering, how the hell did Dalimbar get hosting rights? But, be that as it may, Dalimbar opened its borders to the world to celebrate pride in their national sport.

Conrad had been slowly turning away from the camera, but whipped back to face it directly.

CONRAD: Or is it???

CONRAD: See, you can't just go anywhere in Dalimbar right now. Foreigners are only allowed in special places called "Rugby Zones", and we have to carry this blue card with us at all times.

He holds his blue card up to the camera.

CONRAD: So this begs an obvious question, right? What do the Dalimbari have to hide? And more importantly, is anyone buying all this PR? Let's talk to some other tourists to see what they think, shall we?

Another stock B-roll transition. You know it's stock footage because it's captured by a much better photographer with a much better camera.

Conrad walks right up to a bystander who is taking a photo of a historic building, ruining their shot.

CONRAD: Hey you! What hostilities have you experienced since setting foot in Dalimbar?

BYSTANDER (speechless): H-Hostilities? I haven't–

CONRAD: Oh come on, you can talk about it. They can't silence every–

BYSTANDER (stern): I meant it, buddy. I'm just here to study the architecture, and my visit has been just fine. Until you popped up, that is.

CONRAD: (nervous laugh) O-kay, moving on–

He desperately looks around for a different target and locks on a man wearing a United Adaikes jersey.

CONRAD: You there, sir! A moment of your time.

UA FAN: What is it?

CONRAD: How much do you think the Dalimbari paid in bribes to host this World Cup?

UA FAN: Oh, a lot. I never thought World Rugby would give it to Dalimbar. Do you also believe a peace pact with the AU is included in the hosting contract?

CONRAD (grinning): Good question sir, thank you very much. 

The video cuts directly to a different plaza. Conrad walks up to a person sitting on a bench looking at her phone.

CONRAD: And you, ma'am. What is your stance on historic Dalimbari aggression in Polaris?

He shoves the mic in her face.

LOITERER: …Wha?

CONRAD: Cambria, Nieubasria, Fujai…all these nations had conflict with Dalimbar in the past?

LOITERER: Oh yeah, Fujai is where they come from. 

CONRAD: Huh?

LOITERER: The Dalmibari Projection. That's who we're talking about, right?

CONRAD: …Nevermind.

Turning around, Conrad encounters a Zoranian. You can tell he is Zoranian purely by his aura.

CONRAD: Sir! What do you think the Dalimbari are hiding behind these so-called "Rugby Zones"?

ZORANIAN: Clearly, the Dalimbari are hiding the fact that they are actually a bunch of mutant otter humanoids with alien technology far beyond our comprehension and the humans we see here are slaves forced to play as a front for their operations. 

CONRAD: I…beg your pardon?

ZORANIAN: I bet Marshal Briand is King Otter too, oooooh I know it is true! They are allied with the chicken people of Saint Mark to destroy the Molemen of Fujai! 

Conrad is desperately signaling his cameraperson to cut the video.

ZORANIAN: And don't get me started with the lizard men of VaranI–

The video cuts to the Rapid Train station, where several people are waiting for the next train to Kaisah or Donlas. The camera follows Conrad to a couple wearing parkas and Saint Mark hats, looking anxiously at the departures and arrivals board.

CONRAD: What's going on here?

The Markians, already exhausted and sweating, are startled and instinctively reach for their blue cards.

MARKIAN GENTLEMAN: We missed our train! We've been trying to get another one for two days. We're tourists from Saint Mark! Our son, Simon, is a Reserve Scrum Half for the Lions!

MARKIAN LADY: We'll finally be able to board this next train. We hear our boys are doing pretty well?

CONRAD (smirking): Fascinating! Do you think this failure of the rail system is a hint of deeper systemic flaws in Dalimbari infrastructure?

The couple are now even more terrified.

MARKIAN GENTLEMAN: No! I'm sure everything is wonderful here!

MARKIAN LADY: Such a lovely country!

Conrad slips away, looking defeated. He mutters something about "Plan B" and types something on his phone before continuing.

Before he can talk to anyone else, he is waylaid by a person in uniform.

MILITSIYA (in a comically bad Dalimbari accent): Sir, I need you to come with me.

Upon closer inspection, while the man looks like Militsiya at a glance, his uniform is twenty years out of date. Not only that, but it is very shoddily made.

CONRAD: Am I under arrest?

"MILITSIYA": Just come along quietly.

CONRAD (loudly and dramatically): I will not! You cannot silence me! (The faux-Militsiya puts him in very cheap-looking handcuffs.) The truth will always get out!

Conrad is very gently wrestled to the ground. The "Militsiya" officer then reaches for the camera, pushing it away. 

Before the video abruptly ends, an armored vehicle rolls into frame, with armed OMON members inside.

The video ends with a wall of text from "Conrad's editor", claiming that the video was all he recieved and he has not heard anything more from Conrad since, but he will keep viewers posted.

image.thumb.png.0b90e698bfb0338fa1a8ebcdd60f7fce.png

Morning Studies of the Path: Episode 181

Good morning kin and children of the Dalist Path. While we await the struggles of the temporal, and we pray for victory on the rugby pitch, we must attend to the needs of the spiritual through the Path.

The mission of all kin is to walk the Path and to blaze a trail for the Path throughout the lands. There are too many who do not know what even the Path is. They wander aimlessly. They are lost. We must put them on the Path for their salvation.

The Path was laid by our earliest ancestors who came to this land of barbarity and backwardness. We honour and revere our righteous ancestors, those who came before us, in the hopes that they will provide us guidance and blessings in this fleeting moment we call "life". This is why we provide offerings to ancestors at temple, why we pray to the ancestors, why we shout their glory and wisdom.

We ask that you join us in a prayer to the ancestors:

"Oh, revered ancestors
We come before you with humble hearts,
Honouring your memory and seeking your guidance.

Through your wisdom and blessings,
May we find our way along the Path,
And may we earn the salvation that you have attained.

Accept these offerings we bring,
As tokens of our respect and devotion,
And know that we hold your memory dear in our hearts.

Guide us and protect us, ancestors,
And may we always honour your legacy and follow your example."

Thank you. We will now reflect and cleanse our thoughts while listening to the Choir of the Path of Saint Andreisburg.

Much like the last time we saw them, the trio are rambling on about things related to monarchy or something...

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: Some say that he knows two facts about Cambrians and both of them are wrong, and that 9 years ago, he accidentally introduced His Majesty The Tsar to an Overthinkan Bureaucrat. All we know is...

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: That's not The Stig.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: I'm sorry what?

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Look at that jumper and tell me that is The Stig.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: No, you're right. James, we know it's you.

[May takes off the helmet]

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: Cock, I was hoping you wouldn't figure it out.

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: What did you think would happen with clothes like those?

JamesMayInAHelmet.png.1b32a2d67857b272da49011f345ad650.png

The Stig's Slow Cousin James May in a helmet. Being slow is the one thing the Stig family will never be. Unless it's Leisure Stig.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: ...Anyway. All we know is, I'm going to the Crystalline Palace now to have my head cut off.

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Really? I'll get a front row seat.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: On second thought, I'll just get James to bore me to death instead.

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: On that subject, I saw a clip earlier of the new Epitaph Line and Transport For Parndon presumably gave the Tsar a Galleon Card so he could ride on it, which I thought was rather poor form actually because, if I was the Tsar and I approached the ticket barrier, and they said "Could I see your Galleon Card?", I'd say "Listen. Subject."

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: We're not dead yet, Jeremy.

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: "Of course I can get on the bloody train, it's mine you idiot."

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: That was quite funny actually.

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: And I know why they're doing it, they're doing it because they can.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: They should take a lesson from the Tsar. That position has been, the Tsar, for around what, 2 decades? Now he has the constitutional right, and power... [Clarkson slowly bursts into laughter]

[Some Dalimbari otters can be seen in the background doing... things]

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Really, this is just their display team.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: This bit better go in because that's going to be un-fucking-editable, that is.

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: Where were we?

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: They should take a lesson from the Tsar. He's been in power for what, 4 years?

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Yeah.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: And he has the constitutional right to declare war on another country, right? And he can do that and he never has.

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Hmm, 4 years isn't very long.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: I mean, how long would you last before you declared war, if you had the ability to do it?

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: I'd give it 4 days.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: Exactly! "I declare war... on Zoran!".

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Hahaha! "Give them a right battering!".

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: That's what I would do.

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Well you would if you could. That's the problem, that's why they do it.

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: Hang on, chaps... is that...?

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Oh yeah.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: It is.

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Not sure who the lady is though.

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: Do you think the otters attacked him?

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: That's probably why they're all gathered there.

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Do you think we should see what's going on?

Demolition Challenge | Top Gear Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Somehow, Clarkson had this vehicle delivered. You'd think the Armed Forces of Hertfordshire and Jammbo had it delivered. If so, does that mean members of the army are in Dalimbar right now? What about members of the air force or navy?

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: In a military machine with some white paint on it?

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: It isn't military! It's for clearance and saving lives, Transport Minister Saiko had one of these.

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: ...Harhahahahaha!

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: Stig's Kiltie Cousin, you can stop filming.

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: This was natural, right?

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: There are no scripts.

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: Now come on chaps. I mean, how hard can it be?

Richard.jpg.d7b39116cb1e70574b9ef22ed95d1c59.jpgRichard Hammond: Oh, don't say that.

James.thumb.jpg.3afb9b92af849e43120a65ec6c83da50.jpgJames May: Who's The Stig's Kiltie Cousin?

Jeremy.jpg.e1a911948899dee6afa731576e53b550.jpgJeremy Clarkson: Him.

1000  images about The stig on Pinterest | Top Gear, Michael Schumacher ...

The Stig's... Cambrian Cousin? We aren't quite sure. Certainly a kiltie though.

Clarkson brought Hammond and May into his white vehicle, which he dubbed the "Eaty Thing of Devastation". The trio proceeded to drive it in the direction of the otters and the strange injured reporter.

TeraNews.PNG.65744ca01dfde4a4ac595a2ac82943bc.PNG

Rugby World Cup News
Watch all games live right here

Our rugby team is back in action tonight and is set to take on the Ostronian rugby team tonight in a highly-anticipated match at the beautiful waterfront Nadu Naval Stadium in the city of Nadu. The match, which is scheduled to kick off at 16:00 (IAT -4), will see the undefeated Teralyon team face off against the Ostronian team, which has won one game and lost one game so far in the tournament.

Teralyon has been on a roll in the tournament, winning their first two games and establishing themselves as one of the top teams to beat. Led by their star players, the team has been dominating on both offense and defense, and will be looking to continue their winning streak against the Ostronian team.

However, the Ostronian team is not to be underestimated. Despite their mixed record in the tournament so far, they have shown that they are a tough and resilient team that is capable of pulling off upsets. With a strong lineup and a never-say-die attitude, they will be looking to challenge Teralyon and secure a win for their country.

Fans of both teams are expected to turn out in droves for the match, which promises to be an exciting and high-energy affair. With both teams fighting for a crucial victory, anything can happen on the field, and rugby fans around the world will be tuning in to watch the action unfold live.

Watch the game Live right here with your Tarajevo+ for free with your account!

Tim had just gotten home from a long day of work at the MoW. Varanius has been in a frenzy after their victory against Rivalfiume. He had been inundated with calls ever since then. It seemed people really were beginning to take a liking to this whole Rugby Cup thing. News of their victory spread like wildfire, and millions of Varanian children sang the praises of star player Joe Schmoe. He sat down on his couch and turned on the television sitting smack dab at the center of his living room. He flipped through the channels. Keeping Up With the CardashiansThe Real Househusbands of Zygotia, the History channel. Wait, did they just say that the painting of Zyg the Many Eyed was made by drug-trafficking aliens? Whatever, it was time for the real business. The MoW was allowed to stream the games through the government's sponsored media channel. The only thing that boosted ratings more than Varanius winning was everyone hate-watching the Giovanniland game. He watched eagerly, carefully following the back and forth of the game. Luckily, he lived alone, so his cheering and booing disturbed no one but his cat, not that she was particularly fond of him anyway after he forgot her dinner last night. Sorry Dodo. His eyes were glued to the screen, and his hope faded as the minutes ticked on. Finally, the game came to a halt. That was that. They had lost to Saranzio. That second, he felt his phone ring. Disheartened but determined, he answered. Jeb Lizarbson sat on the other end.

"Did you see that?" the Prime Minister asked silently.

"Yes," responded Tim. "But don't worry, I pro."

"Shush. Listen to me Tim. We go up against Giovannilandilandiland in a few days. You understand? I went out on a limb announcing this whole Rugby team for you, and you just had our entire nation sit there and watch us get clobbered by some N*rd. If we lose to Giovannilandilandiland, my reelection campaign will be skewered. Fix it."

"Yes, of course Je- I mean, Mr. Lizarbson," he responded. He knew Lizarbson was mad, he almost never used such language about the Nurist people. "Won't happen again."

"Good."

The call ended, and Tim sighed quite the sigh of relief. After taking a few minutes, he dialed Manuel. 

"Hey there! You've reached Manuel Man, the Man! If you're hearing this, I ain't around right now. Tell your mom I said hi though. Toodles sucker?"

Voicemail. Of course. 
"Hi Manuel. It's me, Tim. Lizarbson is pissed. I get that its' probably pretty stressful up there in Dalimbar, but...pull through for me on this one. Bye."

And with that, he called it a night. Maybe he'd even get some sleep tonight, but it felt pretty unlikely right now...

culture.thumb.png.28503efbd6a030f61c2c81b675d2f375.png

Saranzese Struggle to Remember Foreign Nations

With the 4th Rugby World Cup in full swing we decided to run a poll asking if citizens knew where each of the participating countries was. To our shock, only half answered yes on more than 60% of the questions.

To test this more we took to the streets where we asked random passers by where a given country was on a map of Esferos. "This is Andolia right?" says one woman pointing to Polaris after being asked to identify the aforementioned continent. "I'm pretty sure this is Dalimbar?" another man says gesturing towards the whole of Polaris. Most of the people we asked reported surprise after being corrected, and said they had only really ever seen labeled maps of Nur. 

After the first to matches of the world cup, the number of internet searches for questions like "Where is Varanius?", "Is Giovanniland good at rugby", "Why is Varanius so bad at sports?" and many searches asking if certain countries spoke a Saranzese languages skyrocketed. 

As Saranzio furthers its participation in international sports the general knowledge our nation is sure to increase, but it doesn't seem that will be anytime soon.

SPORTSpeourouintimesslogan.png.fcf4cf60a62cd9952de2d27fb876ed3c.png

Rugby Match Day 2: Peourouin's Win Against Einherfell

Peourouin, coming back from a loss with Nieubasria, spruced up the lineup for this game. Putting the new members, the age 17 players, to the test against Einherfell. Many opposed throwing the newcomers into a game without prior match experience, but their worries were soon soothed.

Beginning, the team was, by some, sluggish and lethargic, almost letting in a couple of penalties past their grasp. The first half ended 0-0, fans booing on both sides. Half-time was where the Peouroun team switched out the experienced players for the more novice members, most notably Maria Holden and William King. But the fight was not over, as Einherfell too renewed their lineup.

The first half of the second half was quite quiet. Peourouin, regaining much of their strength, went for 2 trys both successful and within 8 minutes of each other. A penalty worth 1 point was also scored, it was clear Peourouin assured the victory.

Peourouin 11-0 Einherfell

Breaking News: All but one fourth-level official in the United Adaikes Sports Commission sacked

With the news spreading wildfire about the recent allegations of corruption in the Commission and confirmed reports of Sports Commissioner Pouria Barr leaving the country, the Red Palace has issued a press release that they have sacked Barr and all but one deputy commissioner pending the results of the investigation.

National Sports Association (NSA) Affairs Office Head Ezra Moors, while still running NSA Affairs in the country, is currently the Officer-in-Charge of the Commission. Moor's fate is still unclear once the investigations are over.

The Department of Justice also stated that they had created a Task Force to investigate the allegations and that the country's well-known private sports management agency, the Adaikes Sports Group, is involved.

No other comments were given by all agencies mentioned in this breaking news.

k7XqCRV.png?1SPORTRAVEL

Rugby Terminology in Giovannese
Posted 01/04/1423 

Today, SporTravel will be taking a break from showcasing Giovannilandian rugby stadiums! We will instead talk a bit of the words used in Giovannese to translate various aspects of this wonderful sport. Interest in rugby has risen recently not only because of the 4th Rugby World Cup, but also because the Squadra Nationala Giovanniterrana de Ovalsfera, our national team, has won its first match in the tournament! After a scoreless draw against Saranzio, we won 13 to 7 against Apexiala, and will now face reigning champions Zoran in a challenging match. 

The sport name Ovalsfera, as mentioned in our national team name, refers to the egg-shaped ball, and can be translated as oval ball or oval sphere. The two main types of rugby, Union and Sevens, are respectively called Ovalsfera Quindike (15 players) and Ovalsfera Septe (7 players). 

Points in rugby, puntos, can be earned in four ways. Tries (tentatias) is scored when the ball is grounded over the opponents’ goal-line in the in-goal area and earn 5 points. The team scoring a try can further convert (konvertere) it from a place in line with where the try was made, by kicking the ball over the crossbar and between the posts, and gain 2 more points.

Teams can also score through two other ways, each worth 3 points! These are the drop goal (pontapede en aire, lit. kick in the air), when a player kicks for goal in open play by dropping the ball onto the ground and kicking it on the half-volley, and the penalty (penatia), awarded after the opposing team breaks a rule.

Last but not least, the position names in Giovannese are as following:

• Loosehead Prop: Pilare aprite
  • Hooker: Talonarye
  • Tighthead Prop: Pilare desaprite
  • Lock 1 & Lock 2: Sekunda Lina 
  • Backside Flanker: Ala desaprita
  • Openside Flanker: Ala aprita
  • Number 8: Oktave
  • Scrum-half: Rixarye
  • Fly-half: Apritarye
  • Left Wing: Punta okkida
  • Inside Centre: Kentro intraryo
  • Outside Centre: Kentro estraryo
  • Right Wing: Punta orida
  • Full-back: Retrarye

That's it for this article, thank you for reading and feel free to post a comment about anything rugby! If you've got suggestions for other rugby-themed articles for SporTravel, email us with suggestions at our official email address, which is sportravelgiovanniland@giovamail.com. See you in the next article!

m4j4dCQ.png

See this article in: Fujansk | Kynsk | Teirisk | Gloisk | Cambric | Common

Løva River
river, Northern Polaris

Alternate titles: Løva, Løvelv, Løvelven, Løvå, Sugoy
Written and fact-checked by The Editors of Arbetarnes Ensyklopedi Norden
Last Updated: Article History

Løva RiverLøva River, Fujansk Løvelven, or Løvelv, Kynsk Løvå, Dalimbari Sugoy, westernmost river of Fujai.

It rises from Fallen, the largest lake in Fujai and the Norrstand, and flows for 252 kilometers to the Hringhav, or Blue Sea, which it enters at a point 7 kilometers west of Fjaltring. The Løva River's lower course forms the boundary between Fujai and Dalimbar. The drainage basin is 40,786 square km, about one-eighth of which is in Dalimbar and Cambria. Due to its importance as a shipping route from the Falledalen mines, the entire course of the Løva has been made navigable. It has also been used for logging and is known for its salmon.

A series of islands at the mouth of the Løva have been disputed between Fujai and Dalimbar since 1369, four years after the end of the Second Northern War. The largest of the islands are Selkholm, Krasholm, Lindholm, and Stora Almsten. There have been several border incidents regarding these islands, the most serious of which occurring in 1388, in which six Fujansk sailors were killed and a patrol boat was sunk.

This article was most recently revised and updated by Jeppe Hagen.

yiGNVFo.png

RWC4trans.thumb.png.bc94cff7b5f0841db00d51af81e81ee6.png

Results of the 3rd Match Day of the Group Stage

Group A
Hertfordshire and Jammbo 14–14 Dalimbar
Teralyon 20–22 Ostronia
Sekiya 38–7 Ionia

Group A                     Pld   W  D  L   PF  PA  PD  Pts 
1 Ostronia                      3   2  1  0   71  59 +12   10
2 Teralyon                      3   2  0  1   64  32 +32    8
3 Dalimbar                      2   1  1  0   48  22 +26    6
4 Sekiya                        2   1  0  1   48  34 +14    4
5 Ionia                         3   1  0  2   30  76 −46    4
6 Hertfordshire and Jammbo      3   0  1  2   52  64 −12    2
7 Larxia                        2   0  1  1   30  56 −26    2

Group B
Giovanniland 0–7 Zoran
Varanius 19–7 Apexiala
Rivalfiume 13–3 Saranzio

Group B                     Pld   W  D  L   PF  PA  PD  Pts 
1 Varanius                      3   2  0  1   69  51 +18    8
2 Zoran                         2   2  0  0   23   7 +16    8
3 Giovanniland                  3   1  1  1   13  14  −1    6
4 Saranzio                      3   1  1  1   33  37  −4    6
5 Saint Mark                    2   1  0  1   22  16  +6    4
6 Rivalfiume                    2   1  0  1   27  29  −2    4
7 Apexiala                      3   0  0  3   14  47 −33    0

Group C
Nieubasria 0–20 Cambria
Einherfell (NPC) 10–24 Overthinkers
Cyrylic 12–29 Peourouin

Group C                     Pld   W  D  L   PF  PA  PD  Pts 
1 Overthinkers                  3   3  0  0   66  13 +53   12
2 Cambria                       2   2  0  0   33   6 +27    8
3 Peourouin                     3   2  0  1   47  22 +25    8
4 Cyrylic                       2   1  0  1   28  44 −16    4
5 Nieubasria                    3   1  0  2   13  43 −30    4
6 Einherfell (NPC)              3   0  0  3   25  51 −26    0
7 Libterraria (NPC)             2   0  0  2    6  39 −33    0

Group D
Dilber 3–10 United Adaikes
Arifiyyah 0–14 Ryxtylopia
Aftokratoria 10–19 Kalmach

Group D                     Pld   W  D  L   PF  PA  PD  Pts 
1 Ryxtylopia                    3   2  0  1   38   9 +29    8
2 Kalmach                       3   2  0  1   46  31 +15    8
3 United Adaikes                2   2  0  0   21  13  +8    8
4 Fujai                         2   1  0  1   16  14  +2    4
5 Dilber                        3   1  0  2   16  37 −21    4
6 Arifiyyah                     3   1  0  2   25  47 −22    4
7 Aftokratoria                  2   0  0  2   22  33 −11    0

TVNCBANNER3.thumb.png.d2b645c4013ea0026e27c647eb98a69f.png

2 in a Row keeps the Flow!

Ryxtylopia holds on to first place on group D after victory against Arifiyyah

Pidro Rixas

Ryxtylopia has been able to keep up the wins, with a second win against Arifiyyah 0-14, this could cement Ryxtylopia's group lead if not a lot of stuff changes in the group the following days, the match was mostly one sided in Ryxtlopia's favor, nontheless celebrations continue, and team morale is at an all time high. Ryxtylopia's next match will be against Aftokratoria who are last in the group, with 2 losses and no points, this has worried some people as the fear of the team becoming overconfident is not an invalid fear.

This time we were able to interview some of the players after the match, they seemed very happy with the current state of the team, and the result of the match.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Reporter]: "Good day ladies and gentlemen, as many of you may have just watched Ryxtylopia beat Arifiyyah by 14' and im currently with Mirta Palmiras, to ask her about the recent match, so miss Palmiras, what would you say about the team's performance recently?"

[Palmiras]: "Fantastic! Ever since our defeat to Fujai, our team has been improving, we've been training a lot, and to be honest im a bit tired, but we are confident that we'll make the group, perhaps we could also make it in 1rst of the group."

[Reporter]: "Do you have anything you would say to the fans watching from both the stadiums and back home?"

[Palmiras]: "Well, keep up the spirits, we are doing great, and hopefully we'll continue doing great for the rest of the group, Adilienti Ryxtylopia!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Reporter]: "Alright and we're back now with Rinaco Dipartí! Now mister Dipartí, what's your opinion on the match you just played?"

[Dipartí]: "While i started on the bench i ended with a good performance in the field, as well as with most of the team! And lets be honest for some brief moments i though Pailo would mess up some good opportunities we had, but it turned out pretty well!"

[Reporter]: "Anything you wanna say to the crowds of ryxtylopians watching this tournament?"

[Dipartí]: "First off, thank you for your support, and second i think we may top the group! My only worries are UA and to a lesser degree Kalmach, but hopefully things will go right and we'll be one of the surprises of this tournament."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Reporter]: "And finally im here with Marco Va'atí, time to ask the question: what's your opinion on the match you just played with the team?"

[Va'atí]: "This match, piece of cake! Well maybe not as a piece of cake as the Dilber match, but certainly not hard! Im confident, we'll beat Aftokaria and then Kalmach! Well, Kalmach has been doing pretty well in the group too, but i have no doubts our team is unable to beat them, and by a good margin too."

[Reporter]: "Dont you think you're being a bit overconfident buddy?"

[Va'atí]: "Of course not! We are at the top of the group! The only team that sorta worries me is UA, but by the time we face 'em, we'll have the experience not just to beat them, but to do it by a wide margin!"

[Reporter]: "Those claims seem a bit wild, but anyways, any messages you would like to give to the ryxtylopians watching the tournament?"

[Va'atí]: "Just two words... ADILIENTI RYXTYLOPIA!! Top of the group; we're here to stay!"

That was all for the interviews, now as for the rest of group D, the UA beat Dilber 3-10, while Kalmach beat Aftokratoria 10-19, both nations are third and second place in the group respectiveley, just like in the last days, and Fujai, who didn't play today is still fourth, while Dilber and Arifiyyah switched places, Dilber rising to 5th and Arifiyyah dropping to 6th, Aftokratoria still in last place of the group.

In the other groups Hertfordshire and Jammbo tied with the Dalimbari hosts 14-14 in a pretty intense match, and Ostronia ripped the first place spot of group A out of Teraylon after beating them 20-22, while we saw Sekiya Annihilate Ionia 38-7, pushing them from last in their group to 4th, while Ionia fell to 5th, and Larxia to 7th, with H&J in 6th.

In group B, Giovanniland lost to the "Best nation in rugby", Zoran 0-7, Giovanniland is currently 3rd in their group, Zoran in 2nd and Varanius in 1rst with a good victory 19-7 against Apexiala, Saranzio on the other hand dropped from 1rst to 4th, after loosing 13-3 to Rivalfiume who is in 6th place, behind Saint Mark who didn't play today and is currently in 5th place, while Apexiala is still 7th.

And finally group C where Overthinkers defends their group lead beating Einherfell 10-24, Cambria is in 2nd after defeating the 5th place Nieubasria 0-20, while Cyrylic stays 4th after loosing to Peourouin 12-29, despite this Peourouin dropped to 3rd, Einherfell is 6th and Libterraria 7th, with those two teams having very little chances of making the group.

In the end we have seen some shifts in the groups, not major ones but substantial ones, Ryxtylopia as said previously will face the last place Aftokratoria, and a victory seems likley as long as the team doesn't become overconfident, which seems unlikley with some commentaries.

We are nearly halfway through the world cup group stage and hope to get the next results soon, thanks for reading this report on the current state of Ryxtylopia in the Rugby World Cup, and we'll see you in the next two days!

Adilíenti Ryxtylopia! A Vyncer!

New Zoradia, Zoran
20 March 1423
05:30 Overtime

Atsil's Office

Atsil sits in her office reviewing the reports of her daily brief when a knock comes from the door. She invited them in and the ministers of culture and education entered the room.

“Good morning, your Majesty.” says Cultural Minister Ahneewakee and Education Minister Deyani,

“Good morning to you both, what is it you are here to discuss” Atsil replies,

“We both came up with an idea on how to settle the debate on whether to call the War a revolution or a civil war.” answered Deyani,

“Yes, the way we see it now is the perfect time to establish the narrative we wish to teach the public and future generations about that part of our history and what better way than by creating a myth for the revolution through a medium that our people are internationally known for creating.” said Ahneewakee,

“...You’re both scaring me here…what is it?”

“Anime!” They both ecstatically exclaimed.

Atsil blinked slowly, baffled by the idea and not very favorable towards it,

“You are telling me that not only do you want to push a possibly false or misleading narrative but you want to make an anime with state funding and possibly make a mockery of the sacrifices and pain felt by the whole country suffered during it.”

“Believe us, we had similar thoughts,” began Minister Deyani, “but after talking it out a bit we believe that anime allows a medium that can attract a younger demographic while allowing the ability to capture the complexity and seriousness of the topic.”

“I don’t know if you know, your Majesty, but there are some pretty dark animes out there that fit the setting of the revolution.” said Minister Ahneewakee.

Atsil sighed as she sat back into her chair and put her hands together,

“Listen, if you manage to work with one of the animation studios in the country and write up the general plot and what the anime will cover as well as some scenes to demonstrate how it will look and present it to me, I will use that to judge whether or not we proceed with the plan. Will that be alright with both of you?” 

They both nodded enthusiastically and Atsil could feel 

New Zoradia, Zoran
2 April 1423
08:30 Overtime

image_EQlIPxal_1680437462994_raw.jpg.5acb422e77e12c4ccd7be931f08b2ab0.jpgimage_Uuuj0MBa_1680437309860_raw.jpg.017b9f8ed96e6a68634e3f199d0700f7.jpgposter-of-an-anime-made-by-cherokee-people-depicting-a-fully-clothed-18-ye...range-phoenix-in-the-ce-icate-dramatic-epic-highly-detailed_K45N4ES3_upscaled.thumb.jpg.4891b5b841f9e4f93bd8eb28e8eadb25.jpg

“What,” began Atsil, “are these?”

“It is some rough concept art of how the Zoranian Revolution anime will look like.” answered Minister Aneewakee,

“Yes I know that!” she exclaimed, “I hope that they sort out some of the distorted faces on here if we go through with this but the flag isn’t even right!? I am really not impressed with this initial presentation. Plus, is that supposed to be me!?” she says pointing at the character in the middle,

“Well, your Majesty, that is partially our fault because we only gave them about two weeks to get some things put together. They said it would take about a month to have it be done properly but we rushed it and this is what we got.” said Minister Deyani,

“For future reference, when I ask you to get me something as a demonstration I am more concerned with the quality of what is presented than a timeline, with exception to timely projects.”

“Understood, your Majesty…but is the summary of the plot and the snippets of the script better than the visual presentation?” asked Minister Aneewakee.

Atsil read through the summary and script a second time,

“Surprisingly, it does. Based on what I am seeing here it is accurate to what actually occurred excluding some creative liberties in terms of banter between characters.” answered Atsil, “Ok, I will give your project a chance. Ask the animation studio for the pilot episode and do not rush them this time, I want to see quality, not trash.”

Minister Deyani were ecstatic as they gave each other a high five,

“We won’t let you down!” said Minister Aneewakee.

Atsil looks over the posters for a second time,

“Also tell them to fix how I look, my hair was shorter at the time and I have a larger bust than that.” she says before leaving them in her office as she goes to another meeting. Aneewakee looked at Deyani with a smirk,

“I told you they had it right the first time.” she said,

“I didn’t want the studio to potentially offend her!” he said,

“Suuuuuuure, prude.” she retorts,

“I just don't want to lose my job!”

A Sekiyan Story - Part 4

Victory at Garrison

"Good morning, Sekiya! This is Katrin Fischer, reporting live from Garrison Stadium in Saint Andreisburg!" she exclaims with a bright smile. "You're joining us just moments after Sekiya's historic win against our Ionian neighbors, with the largest point difference ever recorded in international rugby!"

"Today, we will be joined by Alexander Schneider, our wonderful rugby captain!" The camera zooms out and pans to show both Katrin and Alexander.

"So!" The enthusiastic reporter exclaimed "I mean, have you ever seen such a dominating performance?" Katrin continues, nudging Alexander playfully. "What changed?"

He laughs a bit, looking slightly on edge by her tone "Well, all of us know the situation at home... and... I feel like there was a force within all of us knowing that we had something to prove to the nation. To prove that we can all work together and we can achieve greatness."

"I couldn't agree more!" Katrin nods, leaning in a little closer to Alexander. "But let's get to the nitty-gritty, shall we? Tell us about the game!"

"Well..." Alexander took a sip from his water bottle, noticing Katrin's eyes following the motion. He handed the bottle to a passing assistant, feeling a bit self-conscious. "I feel the two consecutive tries in the first 5 minutes by Carlo Weis really set the pace of the game. Further points from Jon Larsen and Thierry Weber put us at a huge lead going into the second half." He paused to catch his breath. "The second half started with points scored by Ionia, however after that, we came back, and several more tries led to our ultimate victory."

She nodded, still smiling at Alexander. "I think I speak for all of Sekiya when I say that it was a very impressive performance." Alexander smiled back, feeling a bit more at ease now. 

"Now, onto the next challenge!" Katrin exclaims, twirling her hair. "How do you think the game against Ostronia will go?"

"Uh...Well, they're..." He looks down, trying not to be distracted "They're certainly at the top of the table... However I do think we're the better team, and I fully expect a similar result to today."

"Wow!" Katrin laughs, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Confidence looks good on you, Alexander!" She winks at him. "And how have you and the team found life in Dalimbar?"

"It's been great," Alexander says, smiling. "There was certainly a lot of apprehension when we left Sekiya. But the city's beautiful, the people are friendly, and the rugby's been fantastic. It's hard to complain, and I'd definitely be lying if I said I wouldn't want to ever come back in the future."

"Ooh, a man who can balance work and play!" Katrin teases. "Now, before I let you go back to your team, what do you have to say for all the Sekiyans watching from home?"

He looks into the camera. "Have faith in us. We won't win every game, and we're up against many sporting giants in this group. But if you believe in us, we'll deliver," Alexander replies.

"Well, I have faith in you, Alexander..." Katrin says, fluttering her eyelashes. "Oh, and I'm sure the rest of Sekiya has your back too! Anyway, Alexander, thank you so much for talking to us tonight, and we wish you luck with your next games!"

Alexander laughs, clearly charmed. "I'll see what I can do."

The camera turns away from Alexander, and zooms back in on Katrin, grinning uncontrollably. "Alexander Schneider... Well, there you have it, folks. Sekiya's rugby captain superstar. Who knew rugby could be so sexy? Anyway! Thanks for watching, and tune in next time for Sekiya's game against Ostronia!"

Clearly thinking the broadcast has stopped, Katrin is shown mouthing the words "Call me", just moments before the camera switches to a live feed of the stadium is shown as fans and players are shown leaving.

RugbyLogo.png.46f7adc74b27c119109cdfd654f5257e.png

Coach Rahl paced in front of his attentive players. They were seated in the locker room just after practice, going over the game they had lost against the Zoranians. Marcarius Hightower was among them, having returned from the hospital just a few hours before. The x-rays were good. His ankle, which had suffered only a sprain, was wrapped tightly.

"That was a decent match, and we kept it close, but we could have done so much better. Bruno and Baxtor, you are our strongest forwards. Using your strength in scrums and rolling mauls, we should be able to achieve significant territory gain. You should pick and drive until the moment is right to release it to the backs. I know you know this, but you need to keep it in your heads. What did we practice? Exactly this. You were too timid. The couple of times that you did execute well, Michael and Nelson weren't ready. You guys weren't focused. The match against Apexiala went to your heads a bit, I think. That game went in our favor, but our play was sloppy. Luckily that time theirs was sloppier. The Zoranians are one of the best teams around. They did not allow any of our errors to be overlooked. They knew how to capitalize on our weaknesses."

He sipped from his cup of South Coast Blend and continued.

"There were things we did well, of course, which is part of the reason we were able to keep it close. You organized quickly. Your heads were up and looking at the opposition. You didn't do too badly at controlling the space and it was clear that you enjoyed your tackling."

"You are a talented team. You didn't play too badly, but can do much better. I have confidence that you will play much better. You were just overly excited by our first win. Now we have a loss. That is well enough. It will sober us up a bit and help us to focus. You have the afternoon off. Get some rest, enjoy the sights, and be ready for practice at 7 AM."

Navy to Christen New Attack Submarine
MEDIA NOTE

April 2, 1423

The Navy will christen 513-class attack submarine, the future CS U516 (S 516), during a 9 a.m. PET (IAT-2) ceremony Thursday, April 6 in Lora.

The future CS U516 is the fourth boat in its class and will be operated by the Navy's Fleet Submarine Force.

The 513-class boats are next-generation attack submarines and among the first in the world to be equipped with lithium-ion batteries.

Metsalaulup Detainee Transfer Announced
PRESS STATEMENT

April 2, 1423

The Ministry of the Defense announced today the repatriation of Nazer Ablaiev from the detention facility at Metsalaulup to the Free State of Dalimbar.

On March 19, 1423, the Detention Review Board (DRB) process determined that continued non-uniform combatant detention of Nazer Ablaiev was no longer necessary to protect against a significant threat to the security of the Kingdom of Cambria and associated territories and dependencies. 

Minister August Soots notified The Seventy of his intent to repatriate Nazer Ablaiev to the Free State of Dalimbar, and, in a Three Saints teleconference with his counterpart, Admiral Mihovil Kresco, in the Free State of Dalimbar, completed the requirements for safe and responsible transfer as recommended by the DRB.

The Kingdom of Cambria appreciates the willingness of the Free State of Dalimbar to support ongoing efforts toward a deliberate and thorough peace focused on mutual respect, transparency, and accountability.

Special thanks to Dalimbar for his input.

Associate Minister Vitsut's Travel to Badgeria
MEDIA NOTE

April 2, 1423

Associate Minister for the Environment and Energy Tea Vitsut is traveling to Madtown, Badgeria, April 3-4 where she will represent the Kingdom of Cambria at the Cambria-Badgeria Conference, hosted by the Badgerroot Society and the Friends of Lombardi Conservation Group. In Badgeria, Associate Minister Vitsut will deepen cooperation on renewable energy, environmental protections, and sustainable and equitable economic growth across Polaris. Associate Minister Vitsut's trip will focus on the establishment of strong and ethical supply chains for crucial minerals and metals, including the ones used in electric vehicle batteries. These minerals and metals play a significant role in Cambria's economic growth and are essential for achieving our worldwide climate objectives.

Special thanks to Big Bad Badger for his input.

SPORTSpeourouintimesslogan.png.fcf4cf60a62cd9952de2d27fb876ed3c.png

A Glimpse of Us: Another One

Buchiav Yedaiyivni recount

“Surprise surprise, Aaron pulled himself together. I don’t blame him, though. He did go through something traumatic, and it really hurt me seeing him so distraught. But I digress. He showed up and performed accordingly for being stressed out. Markus was especially happy-looking to see him play.

“Florence got everything sorted out with the Dalimbari government Blue Cards for athletes. She said that it was ‘something to be said about monkey business.’ I wasn’t about to question any sort of message that any miscommunication would be solved by solitary confinement for an issue on the printing of the barcode. I could write an essay with all the words I am saying. Anyways, Florence was able to play and play well she did. Better than I did.

“Not to mention it’s currently 7 Celsius and holy moly, I'm not used to this. Ihashipol was never this cold, though it is on me for not packing for colder weather. Back home is almost 29 Celsius and much more my style. Eh, I miss home but it is what it is.

“I’m still optimistic after the MD4 rest for the #6 nations, meaning we get some time to rest and regroup our forces- I mean our team to always keep them on edge. Sorry, that’s my conscription vocab coming in. Anyhow, I’m extremely proud our women and men on our team. It really represents Peourouin and my home in the right perspective and the great mix we are.

“Stay strong peeps, слава Перуін!”

###

This edition of Peourouin Today has been endorsed by the Citizen News Group.

ke4YFcr.png?1

Giovannilandian Premier National Rugby League 
Prima Liga Nationala Giovanniterrana de Ovalsfera

The Giovannilandian Premier National Rugby League is the most prestigious national rugby competition of Giovanniland. It features twelve teams, six from Aura and six from Andolia. Each team plays a double round-robin with its fellow continent teams, in addition to one match with each of the other conference's teams, for a total of 16 games. After that, the top team from one conference plays the second place team from another conference, and the winners of each of these semi-finals meet in the ultimate decision match whereas the losers fight for a third place consolation.

Scoring works similarly to the Rugby World Cup, with the standard system awarding four points for a win, two points for a draw, and none for a loss. However, there are two categories of bonus points to encourage teams to perform to their fullest. The first is that losing by 7 or fewer points awards an extra point, so that even when losing a team can still gain from a close match. The second is that scoring 4 or more tries in a match also awards an extra point, for teams to seek to be active to the fullest instead of stalling a match after winning. 

The Premier Rugby League is the most famous tier of Giovannilandian rugby, but it certainly isn't the only one! It is connected with the Second Rugby League in a system where the bottom two teams from each Premier League conference are relegated to it and replaced by the top scoring Second Rugby League team. A similar system connects the Second Rugby League with lower levels of national competitions as well as regional and prefectural ones. Below is a visualization of the 1422 season's final standings and playoff results.

Auran Conference:

Team Home Stadium W D L PF PA PD TF TA TB LB Pts
Gorilas de Giovannia Stadio Joakim I 11 0 5 408 312 96 56 36 7 1 52
Quatis de Quoriv Stadio Giordano 10 1 5 363 281 82 41 28 4 4 50
Unitia Abrantiana Arena de la Sabana 9 0 7 330 295 35 32 25 3 4 43
Los Elysdinos Arena Flavio de Kastro 8 1 7 280 299 -19 26 24 2 5 41
Les Nautes Stadio de Les Nautes 5 2 9 275 288 -13 25 30 1 5 30
Viperas Violetas Arena Abreu-Floryn 3 0 13 196 377 -181 19 42 1 1 14

Andolian Conference:

Team Home Stadium W D L PF PA PD TF TA TB LB Pts
Unitia Lastrilana Arena de Veldyena Magna 12 0 4 457 250 207 64 23 10 4 62
Aquilas de Andoliaville Stadio Fernando I 8 2 6 334 248 86 36 31 4 4 44
Gavias de Gioville Stadio Insularo 8 1 7 272 283 -11 32 27 2 5 41
Mamutes de Marestoya Stadio Grando d'Idrovero 7 2 9 309 290 19 23 23 3 5 40
Les Montaryes Arena Montandolia 7 2 8 262 318 -56 20 33 3 3 38
Serpes de Sigidaro Arena Sergio Gradino 4 1 12 139 384 -245 13 51 0 2 20

Legend: Wins | Draws | Losses | Points For | Points Against | Point Differential | Tries For | Tries Against | Try Bonus Points | Losing Bonus Points | Points Total

The Viperas Violetas and Serpes de Sigidaro, lowest ranking teams in each of the conferences, were replaced by the Ursos de Uryde and Unitia Montemorana respectively, highest ranking of each Second Rugby League conference, who will play in the next season of the Premier Rugby League starting soon. 

As for the playoffs in the 1422 season, the semifinals took place between Gorilas de Giovannia and Aquilas de Andoliaville, and Unitia Lastrilana and Quatis de Quoriv respectively. The Aquilas de Andoliaville easily defeated the Gorilas de Giovannia 33–19, whereas the game between the Unitia Lastrilana and Quatis de Quoriv turned out to be a close 14–14 draw at normal time, followed by the Quatis winning in extra time after a drop goal.

Last but not least, the third place match between Unitia Lastrilana and Gorilas de Giovannia resulted in the Unitia winning 25–20, and the ultimate decision between Aquilas de Andoliaville and Quatis de Quoriv had the Quatis edge out their opponents by a single point, 16–15. The Quatis were crowned 1422 Giovannilandian Rugby Champions, defending their title from 1421, whereas the Aquilas de Andoliaville failed to recover the championship that they last held in 1419.