Telegram of the Day

Westwind

Today's telegram of the day, from a 5 minute old nation:

All Good People, I am sorry, but this is my official letter of resignation. I apologise for it, but I realised that if I had my own legion, I could run the world! My apologies. Tell you what? In my conquest of domination, I will spare you. If you want to help me along, feel free to talk back.

• 3 weeks later...

I bet he remembers you as fondly as you remember him. 

lol

the shudder was because it was so long ago and my memory has got bad.

he was a good Senator actually participated regularly, mature thought processes, etc

• 8 months later...

I am trying to get as many endorsements as I can, just as a matter of principle, and for the satisfaction of "running up the score." I have no interest in taking over the region or anything nefarious, as the RP/Politics of the game hold no interest for me. I would like to request an exemption from the endorsement cap. If that is not possible, then I request to be appointed a Guardian. I will accept whatever duties that come with being a Guardian if that is the only way to remove the cap. There is no great urgency, as I am not close to the cap and only pursue new endorsements occasionally, but please get back to me on this when it is convenient for you. Happy trails.

This nation is about to receive a pre-emptive endo-cap advisory telegram with this preface : You will receive this telegram when/if you approach the endorsement cap.  There are no exceptions outside of the Guardians for the cap. 

If I feel nice, I will include an explanaition of why. 

One of the best parts of being delegate is the telegrams.  lol

Dear Esteemed Delegates,

You have all risen to the top of the World Assembly food chain and I respect all of you more than any other figures in the game. I have written a proposal and I was just wondering if you would give me tips and suggestions if you want. Tips from Darkesia would be especially appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.

"Council: Security Council

Resolution Type: Condemnation

Condemn Darkesia

The World Assembly,

Believing it is important that the delegates of the World Assembly's most esteemed regions be kept in check so that they do not turn into dictators,

Realizing that Darkesia has been very unhelpful to all nations in general, and, quite frankly, has been a bit of a dick to pretty much everybody,

Disgusted by the laws created by this nation to restrict the powers of the members of their respective region so that they may remain regional delegate,

Horrified that Darkesia has created propaganda against innocent challengers to the Delegacy to convince the members of their region to continue Darkesia's term,

Believing World Assembly intervention is necessary in a situation such as this, where the Incumbent has made a mockery of such an esteemed region containing several thousand nations,

The Security Council hereby Condemns Darkesia and strongly encourages their removal of power as delegate by domestic and/or foreign means."

Thanks again for reading and please respond back via TG if you wish to offer feedback.

Thank you, and have a nice day,

grandpa_snowman__413751t2.pngGrandpa Snowman
General of The Doom Squad

I'm thinking that someone is mad at me.

Nah, Cormac can write and knows that a joke proposal should be funny and a serious proposal should be coherent and evidentiary. 

I checked the nation and he is on our ban list, so apparently it's not the first time this nation has angered a TWP delegate.