TWPChooses #11

Giovanniland

Today's topic is eating/drinking!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have...

• the only beverage you can drink be water?
    • the only food you can eat be salad?

Eh, for me it was easy to go for option one; sure ill be honest id miss a lot of flavored beverages (especially soft drinks even if i don't consume them that often) but water never fails in keeping you hydrated, it always refreshes you on a hot day, it most of the time satiates the thrist and yes; not having any beverages that help you keep awake might become a bit of an annoyance, but water is water and it fills its function (hydrating the body) perfectly.

I also noticed, the type of salad wasn't specified, but my favorite foods are, well... not any kind of salad i can think of.

And, if i were to assume a specific kind of salad was specified in the question, i don't think there could be a salad that provides all the nutrients we human beings need to consume to stay alive, or at least not in the quantities we need, im no health expert but keeping a varied diet is probably a good thing to do.

So, im definetley going with option 1.

I do like fruit salad. And the ability to turn most foods into a salad by means of presentation. I'm sure the question Gods won't take kindly to gaming the system, though.

Water it is. It's good for you, anyway!