Retirement of a Hero of The West Pacific

Westwind

I was shocked.....Shocked I tell you!.... to receive notice yesterday of Punk Daddy's retirement.

And although I expect he'll pop in to visit us, and although I expect that eventually....as often happens with NS players....he'll return to activity once again at some point.....I want to say a few words.

Most importantly, I want to say 'Thank You' to PD.  He has a long history in NationStates and The West Pacific, and I have had the honor to serve with him on several occasions, both in service of The West Pacific, and of The North Pacific.  With The Crimson Order, and the NationStates Republic.  He has great focus, ideas, determination and energies that has been a benefit wherever he has served.  I could always trust him to give his honest opinion and assessment, and in an NS world of intrigue and deception that's very rare and valuable talent.

He is a Hero of The West Pacific; his strength and service as Delegate, Guardian and so much more has left it's mark on our history, our culture, and our future.

I raise a toast to Punk Daddy.  :wine: