TWPChooses #8

Giovanniland

TWPChooses, TWPLAZA Edition  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• be able to control the weather?
    • be able to talk with non-human animals?

I work with animals every day, and being able to communicate with them would either be fantastic for my productivity (Hello, mister sheep! What's bothering you today?), or absolutely terrifying (being surrounded by 2000+ chittering mice).

Either way, I'm only really upset when it's super hot outside, so I'd definitely take the more novel experience of knowing what my cats are up to when they meow at nothing.

23 hours ago, Nox said:

I work with animals every day, and being able to communicate with them would either be fantastic for my productivity (Hello, mister sheep! What's bothering you today?), or absolutely terrifying (being surrounded by 2000+ chittering mice).

Either way, I'm only really upset when it's super hot outside, so I'd definitely take the more novel experience of knowing what my cats are up to when they meow at nothing.

That's similar to me, I don't work with animals but I do have several pets at home and would be great to know how they feel through words.

And the weather since I have moved to the new house is awesome with no need to change.