Ahoy hoy!

So. Hi!

I'm Treize, otherwise known as "The Dourian Embassy"(Douria if you're feeling familiar). Author of a couple UN resolutions, ten or so WA resolutions, and former Delegate of Osiris. I feel like I'm leaving something out...

Anyway, nice to meet you guys, and I hope to help out as much as I can.

Was it your score on the GP Alignment test that drew you to TWP?

No, but someone else mentioning how similar my views were to y'alls made me remember who all was here. Even if I don't know y'all very well, I know about you enough to know I'd probably get a decent welcome here.

Besides, I've already built up my street cred enough by getting rejected by TRR(IRONY) and TNP. I could probably get rejected in a couple more regions, or just settle down. Since my work in the GA is keeping me damn busy, I decided to settle down.

Unibot didn't seem to believe where I fell on that test.  *shrugs* 

I believe it may let you know who has views similar to your own(just because they answered similarly), don't get me wrong, but the test is not accurate. There's far too much bias in the questions. There's very little room for "I don't give a flying frak", which it interprets as "Cosmopolitan raider" apparently.

But I honestly don't want to give that dang thing anymore thought.

I got almost the same score as Empress Dark but I don't really remember what that was, I was a bit to the more extreme of what she was on the graph.

In fact I was right next to JAL

lol imagine that