Westwind

In Other News....

Zemnaya Svobada (aka Elu), Delegate of The North Pacific has been inactive for 20 days. TNP has selected Tim as their Interim Delegate. Currently Elu has 318 Endorsements to Tim's 288. As is usual in TNP, some have engaged in a campaign to unendorse Tim, rather that support the region's choice. On the other hand, as is also usual, others around NS have moved to TNP to support Tim.

This episode of "The North Pacific Turns" was brought to you by Westwind: Better People, Better Food, and Better Beer....

TNP and stability have never been used together in the same sentence. It's been unstable since 2004. This is just another episode into greater instability. Tim is a fun player ... but it is odd that TNP, the bastion of defenderism, would choose a known raider for any position in their government. I know ... not the first time ... but it is odd.

Yeah, pretty much. Minor changes. [violet] is holding a NS raider/defender Gameplay summit on the NS forums, there's a thread there to apply to participate in it. Suppose to run for a couple weeks in December if I read it right. Sounds like their open to making some changes.

I just realized that my 2 Nations in TWP are in the top 20 for residency now... Southern Eureka is 9th, and Winnipeg is near the top of page 2 of that list.

Wow...doesn't seem like it would have been that long ago I moved Winnipeg from The New Meritocracy but I guess it has been a "few" years now hasn't it...after all, NationStates is 10 in 2 days...and Winnipeg will be 10 in about 2 weeks. Eli too.