#MidwinterShenanigans TWP Chooses #4

Giovanniland

#MidwinterShenanigans TWP Chooses  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Next year, would you rather...

• Celebrate the holidays the same way as this year?
    • Do a different celebration?

In the interest of continuing the series, I've offered to UA about handling the forum poll hosting for a while until there's someone else interested in taking over (let me know if you are!)

For this poll, since a lot of holidays have already finished while others see their end soon, tell us about how you celebrated this year and if you want to continue that way or change it for the future! 

I spent the holidays this year staying with my family — it was nice, of course, but with another week to go I find myself missing home very very desperately. I think next year I'd like to have visitors instead of being the visitor, not least because our family house trends towards the negatives this time of year. Brr.

To answer my own question, this Christmas was very nice despite me and my family just arriving at our new home!

We had some relatives who already lived in the same city (one of the reasons we moved, aside from other things like the climate) so they were able to come and we had a nice dinner and talk. 

So I'd be glad to do it all over again!