Absence/Inactivity Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will also be absent from 10th  to 26th of this month 

In the meantime I have instigated the Palantine programme and trust that the Warlord will oversee things in my absence

No doubt I will return to a drastically changed TWP

I believe you will.

Have luck comrade.

Been thinking about this move for a while, especially as my time spent off-site has decreased quite dramatically.  I've said it on the RMB, so I'll say it here as well.  My Guardianship will end with Darkesia's Delegacy.

Therefore, combining this with the fact that I have done legislation to death through many years involvement I think it is appropriate that I no longer have a say in the off-site government.

I tender my resignation from the HGA, effective immediately.

Been thinking about this move for a while, especially as my time spent off-site has decreased quite dramatically.  I've said it on the RMB, so I'll say it here as well.  My Guardianship will end with Darkesia's Delegacy.

Therefore, combining this with the fact that I have done legislation to death through many years involvement I think it is appropriate that I no longer have a say in the off-site government.

I tender my resignation from the HGA, effective immediately.

Sad to see you go, BBD. Thank you for everything you've done here. :twpflag:

- snip - 

I am considering the same.  But not quite at this moment.

However, FYI, I have been distracted by RL family issues, and those matters have become more pressing, so consider this a 'could become absent at any moment...or not' advisory.

I am considering the same.  But not quite at this moment.

However, FYI, I have been distracted by RL family issues, and those matters have become more pressing, so consider this a 'could become absent at any moment...or not' advisory.

*gulps* :(