The National Qostaoyaen News & Beyond

November Qostaoyaen Newspaper 

P o l a r i s :

1  4  2  1    A  F
T. . . . . . . . .T

Monthly Breaking News Story

Teenager loses his car keys and then gets dragged in the Red Palace and gets picked up by the Police

November 5, 1421

Jayson Tonwells a young teen who owns a J E Õ N V I C pickup recently noticed that he had lost his keys, he was living a 2 person apartment near QUON DAOSOVIOUS, so he went out looking for his keys, but then a weird and strange looking person who was relatively short (4’6) saying, “Come with me, I will take you to the place we’re you belong.” At this point he was half-asleep and says, “Sure.” At midnight they arrived in the Red Palace and they were in a truck which was relatively old… Then they walk in, national guards with tanks and guns protecting the palace were asleep and the weird guy said, “Perfect.” But then flashes of light broke out and it was gunshots and the old weird short guy died, he was a terrorist which had been wanted by the N.P.S (National Protective System) then the teenager got in the police car and the officers said, “We’re is your house at?” And the teenager said the address of the house and the police drove him to there. Then the mother of the teenage boy said, “What happened?” The officers said, ”It’s a complicated story, we will explain it to you, but first but the boy to bed.” So then they but the boy to sleep and the officers explained to the mother of what happened.

. . . . . . . . . 
Culture in Focus

Recently, new immigrants have decided to tryout new dishes from there culture and set up new songs and hymns and new instruments and decide to test it out! 

N e w   D i s h e s:

Orlomentõ dē Nøuež

This dish is a burrito with salad and peppers as well with steak on the bottom and cheese poured on top of it, you can buy this dish at most restaurants in Quon Daosovious and around and it can cost from $5.99 to $17.49 it is relatively cheap and delicious!

Ùlåmedoałexouchi Pėęnerdarop

This dish is made up of crab, and broccoli and green peppers on the side with a massive tortilla to put all of that in and they crunch up chips on the side and put hot sauce on top of it, it can be found in Barsrobba, (or southwestern qostaoyae) and overall it is really tasty and different, but prices are higher at $23.99 to $51.99 which is expensive 

Destrubemlokaêni Baßtruiñinskï

This dish is very large it has guacamole in it with rice and beans with cheese on top as well as chicken and steak, with sausages and fried cupcakes on the side and melted ice-cream and with Jalapeño in it, this dish is very very large quantity of food and can be found in the southeastern part of Qostaoyae and is very expensive at a high price of $124.93

New Hymn, “Kaleu vue entcas” (All hail above the land of our generation,) November 7, 1421

L y r i c s :

Common:

Oh sweet purple and lowly land, through hearts of fire, nothing stops our pride of night!
Though the sweet joys of salvation, through the fire of burning live, All hail above the land of our generation!
Oh sweet burning Qostaoyae, of our desired land, through our beloved, and our terrorized, I never thought that I’d be here with my beloved nation of grace and kindness, throughout the times of trouble, the evil spirits, of the land, we shall; All hail above the land of our generation!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . .  . .

W a r   U p d a t e s:

Recently, The Quoni Wars which have lasted for decades long have finally ended as Quoni terrorist groups surrender to The National Government on November 11, 1421, to simplify of what is The Quoni Wars is that it started when groups of people inside of Quon Daosovious decide that we want to be a city, and not a part of you. So then they rebelled but then it dragged on into a full-blown war, then terrorist groups decided that we can together beat the unwilled, so then lots of chaos unleashed and became a standstill for decades, until now. Over tens of hundreds of thousands have died in this terrible catastrophe, let’s hope that war shall be no more. . .

P o l i t i c s

November 15, 1421; Recently, Governor (Ushúnîo) of Barsrobba David Olicins announced that, “There have been illegal immigration from different states and over 3,000 illegal immigrants have crossed the Barsrobban border last week, and there are over 38,000 illegal immigrants in Barsrobba and this is a serious issue.”   President of Qostaoyae said, “Either you stop you’re nonsense, or get fired.”      Which pissed the governor off but he said that, “Sorry, but I will not say sorry for what I said.”  November 17, 1421; An election for governor in Barsrobba has taken place and there are two governors running, David Olicins and Joseph K. Unalas the election ends until December 5, 1421

National  Days and Holidays:

November 9th , 1421 - Hajeludes is a holiday in which The Kastrith Church celebrates the giving of the blood of the lowly and dinners usually include turkey and chicken.

(NEW) November 11th , 1421 - Quoni Victory  Day is a national day in which Qostaoyae finally united Quon Daosovious from the terrorist and the unholy and we honor them with having a special military band in hold

November 19th - 23rd , 1421 - Kancares Week is a special week for a reminder of all the dead generals and officials and officers, presidents, and etc.

NOVEMBER 31ST , 1421 - Hoeknenesiaid (Holynism Founding Day) we celebrate the foundation of Holynism 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Made by SquirrelLover

F877283D-29C5-47F5-9134-CDC072BD0DF1.png

• 1 month later...

Barsrobban dictatorship leads into a civil war with Qostaoaye (ignore this post)

Dictator of Barsrobba, BE37BB46-B3C8-49CD-8C54-DF0C2B4F16D5.thumb.jpeg.bd1c3a4d943df038d71fdd75c68ae99c.jpegJenzchuvmensko Ludhandeoe, (yes this is obviously a picture of Lukashanco but it resembles Jenzchuvmensko Ludhandeoe.) recently just rose into power over a rapid growing ‘rebellion’ over political propaganda and gave a speech saying, “We have territorial right to this territory, and therefore ours, the treaty was false of us joining in Holy Qostaoaye, it was not voted over the will of the people! Yet civilians believe in this “insecure and non-stable federation” of injustice for will of the people, it is our responsibility of the will of the nation, if you want to migrate out east, go for it! We will make a difference even if we don’t get international recognition, I don’t fuc*ing care of this supposed, “federation.” because it’s not, I hope you understand fo civilization for Barsrobba, please go out, and tell this to the people.” - Jenzchuvmensko Ludhandeoe 3:19 PM Dec 5, 2021. Holy Qostaoaye does not like the actions of this new dictator and is set to take action, with whom? Not known at this public record of time…

Territory of Barsrobba 

A846F346-8891-460C-8D7F-29910B0794A3.png.efbf399b978dcb872300d1bede7f1344.png 

The Future of Barsrobban Relationship with Qostaoaye and Eferos and it’s religion

Jenzchuvmensko Ludhandeoe is against Holynism as yet he says, “It’s a national disgrace, not an holy organization.” Yet, Qostaoaye has open political and religious freedom and will for the people, but yet, Jenzchuvmensko Ludhandeoe denies that this is actually the case. Jenzchuvmensko Ludhandeoe  will make Barsrobba a, “country.” Qostaoaye obvious denies this and is open to, ‘Remilitarize Barsrobba as soon as possible.” Basically what Qostaoaye is saying is that they will take back Barsrobba and remove it’s dictatorship of it’s people and hopefully they will get back to diplomatic relationships with Qostaoyae……

E6B48A65-A9FD-4224-BECE-35F9CAB025F0.thumb.png.9e413988d343187485dbef02ba9bf69a.png
New Flag of Holy Qostaoyae

The Government held a referendum of a new flag change, then the people voted for which flag they wanted to be the new flag and the, “Holy-Colored Banner.” (the one on top) got a winning vote of 3,281,994 votes but you maybe asking, “What does this new flag mean?” Well, the pinkish color represents the unity of the hard working people and a prospering federation, the light blonde represents the beaches of the Qostaoayen coast and also represents the will of the people and the future to come, the white strips in the middle represents the boundary of heartache and peace and love and respect for the nation, the emblem in the middle represents the nation as a whole.