The Vine Revolution - Qostaoyan History

How It Started:

How it started was that Qostaoyae did not like to trade wine or anything else to other nations they only traded inside their own country and that is about it and they didn’t like how much they “make the wine” and then, on the 21 of July 1271, Edward Qoa Zian the President mad a public service announcement saying, “I must warn you the tensions of Qosaz Qua and our nation has risen at its peak, I need to tell you that you must evacuate from the east coast as soon as possible, and don’t get caught while doing so because they are bound determined to make an armed revolution in the east coast, so please come to my office in Quon Daosovious and we will put you in a safe place from the terrorists or call The Western Movement and tell us your location and we will come there and to talk with and help you move out and we will take you to Quon Daosovious as soon as we can so please seek out for help as soon as possible, thank you for the time of hearing this thank you.” And then on the 23 of July 1271, a terrorist attack happened in Quon Daosovious and then the revolution began in the east coast, Edward Qoa Zian said, “I warn you this is the beginning of a catastrophe that would be the biggest we’ve seen in a long time”

……………………….

586C9B5B-72B7-426C-9CBE-D5A80AEEC5CE.png
A map of Qostaoyae the day that the terrorist attack began and the beginning of The Vine Revolution