The Rise of The Religion of The God

Soervanism-poster.thumb.png.dddadd9458f0333ffebb2c22cdd37127.png

May 26th, 1421

Rajasanagara, Capital City of Nagaraningrad

Soervanism-founder.png.3c017f9941c3dfa28229f5ba59055362.pngAn Unknown Figure, an everyday face around Rajasanagara. With hope of salvation, hope of humanity and, hope of glory, he will set fire to this rain. Now, the irrational, nonsensical lines written for him as he must deliver to the people. A path to surreal Insanity, the way for restoring Soerva.

• 2 weeks later...

June 7th, 1421

Rajasanagara

Soervanism-founder.png.04973b9806cc9779846132918d92d699.png

Wearing Purple Robe and Nagaran Blue shirt, He prepare his oration on top of soap box with Soervanism Poster on the wall behind him. With pack pedestrian, this will be a good amount of audience. "Hear ME!" he shouted, "Nagaranites! you are an obscurity!". The attention grew and the pedestrian are start to crowding around him.

"I'm with Soerva will help all of us to the way we are meant to be. Salvation! Humanity! and Glory!"

soon after, his head is covered by the brown sack by unknown person in grey trench coat and more of them came out of the seamless rotated wall door. The road from both ways are blocked by tall heavy armored bus with Indranagara Symbol. The people in between the buses are get arrested by the swarm of agent. handcuffed, blind-folded, and mouth covered by rags, the people are forced to get into the buses. as the other agent start sweep the area.

Indranagara.png.539d81e310bf771b78fd6c4251d955b1.png

However, one of the particular agent looking at the poster, immersively, standing still, and silent. An explosion suddenly happen in the middle of the road, break the focus of this agent and he soon taking the poster down carefully. Then, he roll the poster and put it on the paper tube. Later, the area is cleared with exception of a crater and fire on the road then the buses start to move away and police and firefighter start to move in as this agent start to walk away with the paper tube with him.

Soervanism-apostle.thumb.png.066ed1f27221ee977b4301677dadb224.png

his objective are to clear any tangible evidence from the target's life and make sure it's can not be found or memorize.... The fire radiation from Incinerator is start to warm his face and he throws the paper tube into the incinerator.

and a scissor.

He decided to keep a Soerva Symbol cut from the light-yellow paper poster. A curiosity of his lost past led him to keep it. suddenly, a buzz from the intercom surprise the agent as the buzz is suppose to be expected. "407" as he press and talk on the intercom, then the intercom reply "Ok, 407, is vision memory gone?". "Gone" he reply. then the intercom buzzed for a while. then the intercom replied "alright, that's it. come back to the under. you can have your cheese once you get back." before the agent affirming, the intercom buzzed again and said "don't forget to pick her up again, Roezain" and the intercom cut off.

• 11 months later...

June 14th, 1421

Rajasanagara

A week passed by, Waking up by the faint sound of the horn of the military barrack next door, The Agent started to gather his life back to get up the bed. Getting ready to work again as usual,... with that symbol starting to catch up on his mind. "Just spoil of war, you did just fine" nervously talking to himself.

The agent lives on the 5th floor of the 6 floor high apartment project with the exterior wall painted lime green and white. Same as the other building around it. The front door is facing east to the barrack's perimeter wall and pedestrian road to the north that leads to the main road and bus stop. The Agent walked out of the building with other residents going to their work. there barely any chatters around them as they are just strangers among strangers in the same neighborhood.

The Agent arrives at the Indranagara headquarter and continues to his office room. Then he proceeds to the door and the phone rings, it's from the Agen Madya, Krisna Koesoema asking to come to his office.

Soervanism-IndranagaraHead.png.059afbd0ec54a9fe57696d86e679035f.png

As soon as The Agent gets closer to The Agen Madya's office, the room is filled with Nagaran Cigar's smoke that has a distinctive scent. Once in the office, the Agen Madya shakes his hands for the job well done, The Agent reply “just doing my part, sir”. The Agen Madya laughs shortly and tells him “Called me Krisna, if you want your next assignment”.

“You finally made your mark in this division and surely made Maharaden intrigued with this latest rising of this so-called Religions Chanter, heh… more like crazy people that have nothing to do with their life besides death in the gutter... more importantly, I couldn’t believe you got them in the filth”, said Krisna Koesoema. “Just another work as usual”, said The Agent. “Anyway, your next assignment is no longer your usual work. I manage to got you out of the filth and do an observation task, if you do accept it” continues Krisna.

When The Agent asked who’s the suspect, Krisna answered while re-lit his cigar “ah, this isn’t really far from your task previously”. After one blow of smoke, Krisna continued “The crazy chanter guy from your last task and you’ll report to me directly and I’ll assess it with The Director, which is equally straight from Maharaden”. The Agent started to raise his eyebrows “I thought it was supposed to be a slate clean operation”. Krisna started to raise his cigar in between the middle and ring finger high with his palm open to the front “Well, that’s came with the will of our Maharaden… and we do his will”.