Random Poll #11

Westwind

It was a Dark and Stormy Night...  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which precipitation do you prefer?

• Rain
    • Snow

Hmmm....I better get busy. I'd planned on 12 polls for the year.

When it comes to a 'Dark and Stormy Night', what kind of precipitation do you prefer Rain or Snow.  (Yes, yes, I know, there could also be sleet, or graupel, or hail, or dust, or.......anyway, Westwind's Random Polls of 2020 are only allowed two choices.

Kids 'round this part of the country won't shovel snow, won't mow lawns. They refuse then complain they have no money. *rollseyes*

My basement was flooded by the snow when I lived in Wichita. Then flooded again when the pipes broke from freezing.  The house was also burgled there after a snowstorm - they left footprints in the snow, the cops refused to investigate.  (Yes, Wichita sucks. They also closed the parks with a permanent 7pm curfew and banned outdoor concerts. You could only buy 3.2% beer, and had to be a 'member' to go to a bar. The radio stations were all Country music except for one with Classical music.) 

Westwind has a difficult time choosing. After a decade in the land of nine months straight of rain, and two decades of nine months straight of snow......ugh. Might be time I moved to the desert.

BUT.....if it's a 'Dark and Stormy Night', wouldn't the snow brighten things up so it wouldn't be dark?

• 2 weeks later...