Sign in to follow this  
Dilber

India

While here, we would like some clarification on the position of India on TWP as per your regional newspaper.

Your newspaper stated that "TWP has also faced crisis in regards to activity, military, civil rights, diplomacy, stability and overall delegate and government performance. The only way TWP can rise from its ashes is through a revolution..."

Is this an official statement of the region of India?

On 10/30/2020 at 9:30 PM, Dilber said:

While here, we would like some clarification on the position of India on TWP as per your regional newspaper.

Your newspaper stated that "TWP has also faced crisis in regards to activity, military, civil rights, diplomacy, stability and overall delegate and government performance. The only way TWP can rise from its ashes is through a revolution..."

Is this an official statement of the region of India?

Hello Dilber,

It was just a opinion article by its author. It is never a official statement of India. I know that it had made some controversies. Libertanny of TEP, who's a good friend of mine also said this... Due to this article, many of TWP nations downvoted it. We aren't able to receive atleast two upvotes. Please reverse the action if possible and once again, this isn't India's Official statement.

Thanking you,

Indusse 

Hello Indusse,

The downvote is simply the opinion of this community. It isn't the official statement of TWP. I know that you're trying hard to impress others that wouldn't last a day here. Due to this article, many of TWP's nations downvoted the hell out of it. You're not going to receive any meaningful upvote as long as you advance a fundamentally false narrative for attention of lesser regions. Please do better in the future.

Bran.

I do understand what you say, I had contacted a guardian of TWP and they had said the same. I just said this here as Dilber asked about it.

Thanks,

Indusse