Giovanniland

[Discussion] Nominations for the 5th Regional Commendation

Hello again to the Hall of Nations! I'm starting another monthly discussion on regional commendations, where any Hall member can nominate worthy members to be commended regionally. You can suggest them here on the thread, and be sure to write some reasons about why your choice should be commended.

This discussion shall last for 5 days, until 19:00 UTC of September 10th.

1 hour ago, Bobki said:

Why not try the Yy4u commendation?

I was considering it after our last nomination discussion however I was advised not to. So I think it's better to choose a different nominee.

1 hour ago, Fuentana said:

How about Mediobogdum? 

An interesting choice! If more people support it, then let's draft it. 

Those are good choices! I'd like if the people who already commented (and other members who haven't yet) could work on a final decision about a nominee for the next commendation. :)

On 9/5/2020 at 4:37 PM, Fuentana said:

How about Mediobogdum? 

2 hours ago, Bobki said:

I think we should do the Mediobogdum now, and try the others later since we need to reach the final decision. :)

Thanks for your opinions, however I was just contacted by Mediobogdum stating they'd like to decline their nomination, for personal reasons best not explained here. I, of course, respect their wish to not be commended.

That means we must select someone else. Zoran's suggestions are fine for me, either would be good nominees for a commendation. 

6 hours ago, Giovanniland said:

Thanks for your opinions, however I was just contacted by Mediobogdum stating they'd like to decline their nomination, for personal reasons best not explained here. I, of course, respect their wish to not be commended.

That means we must select someone else. Zoran's suggestions are fine for me, either would be good nominees for a commendation. 

In that case I am for the Badger commendation!