Sign in to follow this  
Giovanniland

[NOMINATIONS] Speaker of the Hall of Nations

Election August 2020: Speaker of the Hall of Nations

To be officially recognized as a candidate for Speaker of the Hall of Nations, a citizen must be nominated by another citizen. A citizen may nominate themselves but still require the nomination of another citizen.

Nominations for the position of Speaker of the Hall of Nations shall run between 8:00am PST August 2nd, 2020 and 8:00am PST August 5th, 2020.

Question & Answer period for this position shall take place between 8:00am PST August 5th, 2020 and 8:00am PST August 8th, 2020.

Voting for this position shall take place between 8:00am PST August 8th, 2020 and 8:00am PST August 11th, 2020.

Candidates:

Giovanniland

Nominated:

Declined:

Lo

Zoran

While I am glad to be nominated again I am going to have to decline the nomination. Normally I would accept it but with how things are RL for me it would be difficult for me to uphold the responsibilities of the position of speaker should I end up winning the election.

However, I would like to nominate @LoOhNo for speaker.

I'm humbled by the nomination and extremely grateful for it, however I don't believe I'm yet in a position to be taking on such an important role, as for the moment I'd like to keep looking and learning from my peers in this community. This, together with life right now proving to be quite busy and taxing for me, has made me decide to decline the nomination for the time being, hoping to be in a better position to accept it in the future in the event that I'm nominated again. Thank you for nominating me!