Should've Done This Before

Hello! I'm kinda new to Nation States, but I'm very new to the whole forums and roleplay side of it. I hope this is the right place to make my introduction. My hope is to be a part of the community and contribute. I'm already a Hall of Nations member, so that's a start. I'm also going to start doing a local newspaper as my own little introduction to roleplay. I'm very excited for what's to come!

A link to my nation.

Welcome! We are glad to have you join! You don't have to just do a newspaper there are infinite number of possibilities for you to do in RP but a newspaper is always a good start! Another note about RP that you should know is that we don't use NS stats, they aren't very realistic and so we have our Questionnaire thread that you can fill our and post there after you make a map claim (if you haven't already that is) to get some of your stats sorted out. Feel free to ask any questions about RP in the RP discord server, everyone is happy to help! Also consider joining one of the ministries to become more involved in the community!