The Omnipotent Questionnaire Thread - Step Three!

Nation name: Nagaraningrad

3-Letter Code: NAG                                2-Letter Code: NN

Capital City: Rajasanagara

Government Type: Absolute Monarchy

The population of my nation is: Below Average / Average / Above average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Below Average / Average / Above average

Government Spending - Which statement best describes your nation?

x

My nation provides moderate social programs, or a small selection of social programs. 

My nation has an extensive social safety net, or provides multiple programs like universal healthcare, welfare, and free tuition for its citizens 

My nation does not provide social programs beyond bare necessities and/or high school educations. 

My nation does not prioritize social spending, but engages in some large-scale government or public spending projects. 

My nation’s government spending is a vast majority of our GDP, such as having to coordinate our import-dependent economy.
(this option is subject to Cartography Board approval)

Military Indicator - Which statement best describes your nation?

My nation has made a commitment to security, and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means. 

My nation has little incentive or political drive for military spending, but maintains a small-to-moderate modern armed forces. 

x

My nation has prioritized military spending at the expense of other key areas and may have been criticized for lack of freedom or human rights issues. 

My nation does not prioritize military spending due to other priorities, the belief we are safe, or we don’t have enough money left over to fund it. 

My nation is heavily embattled and we believe we face an existential threat.

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: 

Nagaraningrad is run as If a kingdom run like in the Orwell's 1984, altering the truth, lots of thoughtpolice, an absolute admiration to Maharaden. The name of title, people, and laws are based on Majapahit and other old Javanese language and kingdom.

Nation name: Arifiyyah 

3-Letter Code:ARF                                  2-Letter Code:AF

Capital City:Medina Arif

Government Type:Absolutely Monarchy 

The population of my nation is:  Average 

The GDP per capita of my nation is:  Average 

My nation provides moderate social programs, or a small selection of social programs. 

X

My nation has an extensive social safety net, or provides multiple programs like universal healthcare, welfare, and free tuition for its citizens 

My nation does not provide social programs beyond bare necessities and/or high school educations. 

My nation does not prioritize social spending, but engages in some large-scale government or public spending projects. 

My nation’s government spending is a vast majority of our GDP, such as having to coordinate our import-dependent economy.

My nation has made a commitment to security, and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means. 

My nation has little incentive or political drive for military spending, but maintains a small-to-moderate modern armed forces. 

X

My nation has prioritized military spending at the expense of other key areas and may have been criticized for lack of freedom or human rights issues. 

My nation does not prioritize military spending due to other priorities, the belief we are safe, or we don’t have enough money left over to fund it. 

My nation is heavily embattled and we believe we face an existential threat.

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: Arifiyyah is a Country who loves peace. The system of government used in this country is an absolutely monarchy system and ruled by Sultan Arif Nazhim 1 also known as Sultan Arif of Arifiyyah. Orangutans are our national animal and we use the Ringgit Arif currency. Most people and the government really like football. The country also has a car brand which is AA (Arifiyyah Automobile)

Nation name: Sortireterre

3-Letter Code: SRT                                2-Letter Code: ST

Capital City: Ouverte City

Government Type: Absolute Monarchy

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Below Average 

X

X

My nation is heavily embattled and we believe we face an existential threat.

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: Ever since King Korl died, King Charls II has been an incompetent ruler. Spending 5% of the GDP for his selfish desires such as parties and buying mansions. Sortireterre is a fairly peaceful country despite its instability and protests against King Charls's incompetence. The Sortireterre military likes artillery systems. The country is mainly based around France, and a bit around other Romance countries. (Hence why I want a civil conflict like the French Revolution)

• 2 weeks later...

Nation name:  Badgeria 

3-Letter Code:      BBB                 2-Letter Code: B

Capital City: Madtown

Government Type: Oligarchy 

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Average 

Xx

xx

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share:  Folx in Badgeria choose to live simple. Taking solace in nature, a cold cocktail, or preparing for the harvest rather than hoarding wealth.

Nation name: Nrevyw

3-Letter Code:  WYV                          2-Letter Code: WV

Capital City: Arcos

Government Type: Constitutional Oligarchy

X

X

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: Welsh style, Focus on Naval military above other branches

• 1 month later...

Nation name: Blue Bubble

3-Letter Code:       BLB                           2-Letter Code: BL

Capital City: Kopai City

Government Type: unitary state Social democracy

The population of my nation is: Average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Average

x

x

Just want to note that my nation is working towards "extensive social safety net, or provides multiple programs like universal healthcare, welfare, and free tuition for its citizens", however currently doesnt have the GDP etc. to do so. I hope that helps?

• 2 weeks later...

Nation name: Inner Ryxtylopia

3-Letter Code:  IRX                               2-Letter Code: IR

Capital City: Ryxenia

Government Type: Federal Republic

The population of my nation is: Average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Average

x

x

We are trying to implement policies to improve civil rights, and moving to spend more on Education and Public Healthcare.

• 3 weeks later...

Nation name: Greenman Occupied Territory

3-Letter Code: GRN                                2-Letter Code: GM

Capital City: Birthright

Government Type: Militaristic Democracy

The population of my nation is: Below Average / Average / Above average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Below Average / Average / Above average

x

X

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: Greenman Occupied Territory prioritizes their military budget on infantry as mountainous landscpes makes vehicle transport unreliable for them. 

Nation name: Tupmonia

3-Letter Code: TUP                                  2-Letter Code: TP

Capital City: Magnolia

Government Type: Absolute Monarchy

x

My nation has made a commitment to security, and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means. 

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: The relatively small, landlocked kingdom of Tupmonia is known to be a nation that prioritizes agriculture, defence, and freedom. 

The Kingdom has been run by the royal family (House Roote) for nearly 500 years. Tupmonia is split into 3 different provinces: The East, West, and South. Each province is governed by a major family/house. House Roote controls the east, House Cobb controls the West, and House Fenn controls the south. 

Tupmonia only consists of 4 major cities where about 45% of the population lives. The rest of the nation consists of several small towns, minor cities, and homesteads where the rest of the population lives. 

Tupmonia also consists of many different types of terrain. The east contains fertile grasslands and hills. The west consists of canyons, and some desert. Finally, the south consists of tough terrain like karsts, rivers, and mountains.

Nation name: Japonic Islands

3-Letter Code: JPI                   2-Letter Code: JI

Capital City: Guldur North

Government Type: Civil Rights Lovefest

The population of my nation is: average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Above average

X

X

• 3 weeks later...

Nation name: Qostaoyae

3-Letter Code: QAE                    2-Letter Code: QE

Capital City: Quan Daosovious

Government Type:  Federation 

The population of my nation is: Below Average / Average / Above Average 

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Below Average / Average / Above Average

X

Z

My nation is heavily embattled and we believe we face an existential threat. 

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share

• 1 month later...

Nation name: Usan (Empire of Usan)

3-Letter Code:   USA                             2-Letter Code: US

Capital City: Na 

Government Type:  Absolute Monarchy

x

or (x)

x

• 2 weeks later...

Nation name: Fatimya 

3-Letter Code:  FTM                          2-Letter Code: FY

Capital City: servistapole

Government Type: Empire

The population of my nation is: Below Average / Average / Above average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Below Average / Average / Above average

Government Spending - Which statement best describes your nation?

x

My nation’s government spending is a vast majority of our GDP, such as having to coordinate our import-dependent economy.

x

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: Fatimya is a small nation led by a phsycotic dictator, It's citizens appreciate scientists and Education, crime (especially Youth related)  has not been committed yet due to a well funded police force and Public Education

Nation name: Geekalla

3-Letter Code: GEE

2-Letter Code: GE

Capital City: Geekalla City

Government Type:Kingdom

x

x

• 1 month later...

Nation name: Indger Land

3-Letter Code:          IGL                        2-Letter Code: IL

Capital City: HaupstadtIndger

Government Type: Dictatorship

x

x

On 5/9/2020 at 5:43 PM, Aelitia said:

Nation name:The Free Land of the Theeserrasland

3-Letter Code:THE                                  2-Letter Code:TH

Capital City: Freedonia

Government Type: An Autocratic Socialist Nation with liberal policies

X

x

The Free Land of the Theesaserrasland shall remain a neutral safe nation, doing its own thing, and is influentially weak on the world stage. The Free Land, although not having any elections, instead pick out those who are most competent in that field of position.

More info:

Leader: Theodore "Theeserras" Thyndyke

(Noun): Theeserraslandian

(Adjective): Theeserraslandian

(Plural): Theeserraslandians

Timezone: -1

Calling code: +60 24

TLD: .my

Government type: Autocratic socialist state

Continent: Aura

Land Area (Sq Mi): 48,926

Land Area (Km2): 126,717

GDP: $863,925,712

GDP Per Capita: $55,926

Currency: E-Money

Spending (% of GDP): 47.2%

Government spending: $407,772,936

Join the Regional RP Discord server for additional help.

• 1 month later...

Nation name: Min-Su

3-Letter Code: MSU                                 2-Letter Code: MU

Capital City: Eriya

Government Type: Semi-constitutional Monarchy 

x

x

Min-Su or officially the Sacred Empire of Min-Su, follows a semi-constitutional monarchial system of governance. The head-of-state, the Sacred Emperor is both the symbol of the unity of the people, the country, and the head of the state religion, Gaoism. He exercises political and administrative powers of his own right and is the commander-in-chief of the entire military. The head-of-government and "official" executive is the Prime Minister , an elected official and approved by the monarch from the upper chamber of the Noble House of the Senate. 

Min-Su is a growing player in the ship-building industry with a significant local industry and infrastructure to support an increasing demand for Minsunese ships and luxury vessels.

Gaoism, is the state religion whose main belief centers around the monarch being the physical embodiment of the Grand Gao, the entity which stands above all. Gaoism borrows elements from real-life doctrines and customs from Buddhism, Taoism, and Shintoism. 

Minsunese culture and language both borrows influences from Ancient Chinese and Japanese culture.

• 4 weeks later...

Nation name: Ventel

3-Letter Code: VET                                 2-Letter Code: VT

Capital City: Ubo-Obasi

Government Type: A Theocratic Constitutional Monarchy

Leader: Emperor Ashir Zalet

The population of my nation is: Average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Average

Government Spending – Ventel provides multiple programs like universal healthcare, welfare, and free tuition for its citizens

Military Indicator – Ventel has made a commitment to security, and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means.

Energy Sector – Ventel has invested heavily in green renewable energy, and gets most of its energy from Solar, hydroelectric and nuclear power. The roof of every residential and commercial property has Solar Panels connected to the national grid.

Natural Resources– All non-renewable natural resources in Ventel are state run. The profits go directly into its social programs such as housing for newlyweds, universal healthcare, public schools, etc. Renewable resources such as lumber and fishing are strictly regulated, but allowed to be owned by the private sector.

Economy Sector– Ventel has a capitalist economy for the most part, but some sectors fall under state control. Water, electricity, gas and communications fall under State control. Essential foods such as rice, wheat and potatoes are subsidized by the government, and their price to sell is regulated.

Taxation– Ventel has a voluntary flat income tax rate for all citizens. A person who does not pay taxes is not eligible for government programs, nor can they file claims in courts. It should be stated that citizens whom do not pay taxes are allowed to defend themselves in court, just not allowed to file claims or bring petitions before the government. For non-citizen residents however it is non-voluntary, with them paying a slightly higher flat rate.

Provincial Parliament– Each province has its own Parliament with the power to pass laws to govern its province as long as they are not unconstitutional, nor in opposition to the Laws of Mai. Once a law is created by parliament with a simple majority vote it is than approved or rejected by the Provincial ruler; needing a 2/3rd majority to be enacted if the ruler rejects the law’s creation. Once a law is created by Parliament it stays in affect for only 50 years; After which it needs to be brought to the floor to be voted on and re-enacted into law again. The Parliament also decides where to allocate taxes of the province, with a small percentage allocated to the Imperial Government. The Provincial Parliament may also hold hearings and inquiries into matters regarding the province of the Parliament, but do not have the power to summon its ruler.

The Priesthood– Ventel’s Priesthood is part of its government. It has no power to pass laws, but does have the authority to enforce the Laws of Mai, and may pass edicts (Laws of pass kings). The Main role of the Priesthood is to carry out and teach the tenets of the faith throughout the nation. The Elder High Priest is the head of the Priesthood overseeing all orders of the faith. He has the responsibility of choosing the successor to the various thrones of Ventel, and can repeal or nullify any law passed by the Parliament or Royal Rulers that go against the Laws of Mai.
The Priesthood is divided into three branches called orders; each in charge of its own sector of government. The Priesthood, Order of Knowledge oversees Education; The Priesthood, Order of Understanding oversees Medicine and Agriculture; and The Priesthood, Order of Wisdom monitors what is allowed in all media. The Priesthood is one of the three Balances of power. Its role is to check the power of the Royal Rulers and Supreme Court to assure the Laws of Mai is kept throughout the land.  

The Supreme Court– The Supreme Court of Ventel is one of the three Balances of power. Its role is to check the power of the Royal rulers and Priesthood to assure the constitution is upheld. Made up of lawyers and judges the Supreme Court oversees the judicial branch of the government. It has no power to pass law, but can repeal or nullify any law passed by the Parliament or Royal Rulers deemed to be unconstitutional.

Royal Rulers– The Royal Rulers of Ventel are a part of the three Balances of power. They rule over the people of Ventel within the limitations of the Supreme Court and Priesthood. Passing laws, pronouncing judgments, administering resources, and meeting with foreign diplomates and dignitaries. Each sits as a head of state over his or her own province; with the emperor ruling over the entire nation welding Imperial authority over the other provinces, as well as his own province. The Royal Rulers also decides where to allocate profits from the state-run industries of their province, with a small percentage allocated to the Imperial Government.

When a Royal Ruler dies, all laws made or enacted by that ruler are repealed after 3 years of the crowning of the new ruler. The succeeding ruler, the Parliament and the Priesthood may enact these newly repealed laws as edicts.

Nation name:     Zhroklaqqa

3-Letter Code:    zhq                           2-Letter Code:     zq

Capital City:      Shakikuf

Government Type:    federal republic

x

My nation has made a commitment to security, and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means. 

x

The general level of education is pretty homogeneous thanks to the free public school system and affordable public transportations. The only exception is the inhabitants of peripheral regions and smaller islands which usually don’t have schools and have to sail to the peninsula. The alphabetism rate is 95% nation-wide, while the literacy rate in these areas drops to 67%.

• 4 weeks later...

Nation name:  New Yoshiland

3-Letter Code: NYL                                 2-Letter Code: YL

Capital City: Yamagata

Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy

The population of my nation is: Below Average / Average / Above average

X

X

New Yoshiland is a constitutional monarchy and parliamentary republic. The head of government is Emperor Satori (since May 2000), and the head of government is Eiji Hateno MP (Since January 2018). The national demonym is Yoshi. The official language is Common, however remote areas and islands often have a Yoshi-speaking majority. In the north-east of the country, the Akkalan language is spoken (related to Yoshi but distinct). There is no official state religion, and 56% of the population are not religious. 

Culturally, New Yoshiland is inspired primarily by Japan,United Kingdom and New Zealand. The Yoshi and Akkalan languages share features with Japanese. 

• 4 weeks later...

Nation name: The United States of Quitman Mississippi

3-Letter Code: UQM                                  2-Letter Code: QM

Capital City: Clarke

Government Type: Democracy

The population of my nation is: Above average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Above average

x

x

Nation name: Haetonia

3-Letter Code:  HAT                               2-Letter Code: HT

Capital City: Yaragata

Government Type:

x

x

Based on Okinawa / South Korea / Hong Kong pre 1997. Only thing I can add as of writing is that population density is incredibly concentrated in metro areas that take up the bulk of the national population. 

Addendum: Haetonia is a democracy with a turbulent past, and has only began to grow significantly in the last 50 years - albeit continuing to be a developing country. Major industries are computer and appliance manufacturing, food processing, tourism and agriculture. 

Nation name: Republican Jericho

3-Letter Code: RPJ                               2-Letter Code: RJ

Capital City: Beth-el City

Government Type: Democratic Socialists

The population of my nation is: Above Average 

x

x

x

(this option is subject to Cartography Board approval) 

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: Judaism as a state imposed religion. 

• 5 months later...

Nation name:  The Grand Duchy of Taythich Guysia

3-Letter Code:   DTG                               2-Letter Code: TG

Capital City: Noko

Government Type: duchy

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share:  no

• 2 weeks later...

Nation name: Schonerort

3-Letter Code: SNT                                 2-Letter Code: ST

Capital City: Bundaberg

Government Type: Federal Republic

X

X

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: The nation of Schonerort has an extensive welfare system, similar to that of Sweden in real life, whilst maintaining a small-medium (in-between the two) sized armed voluntary forces. With other programs such as progressive taxation and restrictive corporate welfare, the nations' wealth is distributed quite equally.

Schonerort is one of the few (I think) nations that is mainly made up of small and medium companies, with large corporations still existing, just not controlling the market. This has made economics quite competitive, and led to innovations developing as a way to gain better market share.

• Fujai unfeatured and unpinned this topic