The Eareamian language is one that evolved a lot over time, changing since it's first usage.

The Eareamian Language has 5 vowels: A (Pronounced eah), I (pronounced iiii), e (pronounced ehm), o (pronounced ouu) and m (or at least it looks like m in writing, it's pronounced mh). The language also has diphthongs. All possible combinations are allowed (ai, ae, ao, am, ia, ie, io, im, ea, ei, eo, em, oa, oi, oe, om, ma, mi, me, mo). 

The whole language is diffrent to english, it derives from it's own family (Eram Family of language, including Eareamian and Osean). As an example, the word "mom" would be written "mwnï "

and pronounced /mhuuhni/.  The language also has it's own letters, including á, í, 'p (the ' is moved on top of the p), ó and ä, ö, ï. These letter's pronounciation is simply shortened (ä is ah, ï is y as in mommy, ö is pronounced oh, just shortly oh like in english. á is pronounced aaaahh, í is pronounced iiiiiiiiih, 'p is pronounced ph, ó is pronounced ouhh).

The whole of the alphabet is the following: a, á, ä, b (bhhh), c, (chh), d, (duhh), e, é, ë, f (Ffh), p (puh), 'p, g (grh), h (hrhh), i, j (juh), k (cah), l (lh), m, n (nnh), o, ó, ö, r (rhh), s (sh, and ß like in german, but sshhh (deeper)), t (tuh), u (uuh), v (Väh), þ (bph), w (uuhh), x (cgs), y (ui), z (zi)